PART - 44

Author's pov

Monday morning. Kim family were on living room ready to go for school and company. They all were well dressed and came towards downstairs.

Jin and suga was setting the table. While the jungkook and jimin was kneeling down while their hands  are up.

Tae and yn was smirking at them while sitting on the couch.

Jungkook and jimin was glaring at each other. Oh I forgot to tell the reason of fighting. So fifa world cup jimin and jungkook keep a bet who wins. Jimin was with Argentina and jungkook was for France. The person who lose should reveal their cock size to the person who wins.

As jimins wish he won the bet. Jimin ask jungkook to reveal the size but jungkook deneyed it and he was saying that he don't remembered anything about keeping a bet like that.

Jungkook was the one who always tease jimin was being short, so he want to make sure that his cock is bigger than Jungkook's. So next time when he come to tease jimin can win against him.

While sleeping jimin sneaked towards his room and take a picture of Jungkook's cock. And jimin was satisfied by it cause that's not bigger than jimin. What happen next is this jimin shared that pic in bts message group. Now tae was blackmailing that he will share the pic to Instagram story if he haven't lists to whatever he was saying to him.

Now jungkook was complaining it's all happen because of jimin. They two had messed up the whole living room while fighting so jin without even asking the reason he gave punishment to them for fighting.

Jk : hyunggg my knees are paining.

Jin : shut up.

Jimin : yoongi hyung plzz

Yoongi : we already told you right don't fight like this. Did you know that you have broken almost every thing. Even namjoon can't do like this.

Namjoon : hyung leave me alone.

Jin : come for breakfast.

Jk : oh thanks hyu

Jin : you two should stand there still.

Jimin : hyunggggg

Jk : shut up shorty it's all happen because of you.

Jimin : it's okay. AND may be my height is smaller than you, but my dick is bigger than yours. 😏

Jk : 😐

After breakfast they all sat on the sofa, some of them understand what is the reason of fighting by seeing their group message.

Jin : now explain what makes you to fight each other.

Jk  : hyung while I was sleeping he take photo of my dick.

Jin : For what jimin.

Jimin : what's that question hyung for proving everyone that my dick is bigger than his. And it's a bet *explain everything*.

Jin : For that we need your picture too right?

Jk : yes yes yes we need it hyung.

Jin : firstly why did you mess the living room?

Jk : he send that photo to our group now tae hyung is blackmailing me.

Jin :  Tae go and kneel Down.

Tae : why me, hyunggg I was just Kidding.

Jin : and yn you too.

Yn : what did I do?

Jin : while fighting instead of informing me you were enjoying right?

Yn : oppaaa sorry plzzz.

Jin : early morning fighting for silly things. And messing the house. Are you little children? Haah?

Jimin : sorry hyung.

Jin : now go and eat your breakfast and come fast we are getting late.

Then jin went to wash the dishes with hobi.

Now jimin and jungkook were eating there breakfast while yn and tae were were kneeling down.

Yn : it's all because of you oppa.

Tae : me? Are you with me or them. You were also blackmailing them right.

Yn : nooo

Tae : no?

Yn : what? My legs are paining jin oppaaaaaaa.

Jin : keep quite.

Yn : opppa sorry. I have sports today plzz let me goo.

Jin : it's the last time okay.

Yn : naee ummaahhh.

Yn : suga oppa let's go, you promised me that we wil go early today.

Suga : aah coming coming. Hobiaah bye and take care, don't stress to much.

Hobi : yess hyung and you too.

Yn : bye oppa.

Tae : hyung take me also.

Suga : jin hyung will decide about that.Jiminah are you also coming with us?

Jimin : n.. Yes I will also come.

Yn : then come fast please time is going

They get inside the car.

Jk : let's go hyung.

Jimin : wait when did you get inside.

Jk : I just came now you shorty.

Jimin : YAAAAH KIM JUNGKOOK MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS.

JK : sorry hyung but we don't have evidence.

Jimin : hyunggggg

Suga : jungkook if you insult him again I will cut your little.

Jk : hyung you are supporting him cause you are also sa

Suga glared at him.

Jk :  sorry hyung.

Yn : Can you all keep quite. I almost win the game. Aaaaarrrh.

Suga : who told you to take your phone haah?

Jk : aah yes that's right yesterday also jin hyung told not to take phone without his permission right?

Yn : you all were fighting and I'm getting bored.

Suga : mmh now keep quite you all so noisy.

Soon they reached school.

Yn : oppa support me okay.

Jk : yeah you should participate in everything okay.

Yn : yes ofcource I will.

Hey guys can you all check this profile.   GhyleGlo_7she have started a new book. I hope you all will love the book.

Haii my dear sweaties
How are you all hope you are doing good 💜💜.
Thanks for your love and support sweaties.
I will upload the next part soon.

Don't forget to comment below and vote and also follow me for new stories.

S
T
A
Y

T
U
N
N
E
D

💜
💜
💜