This is the Avatar!

Tsurugi smirked. "He finally showed up."

Shindou stood out in front of the whole team had a serious look on his tanned face. "I'm Raimon Jr. High's captain, Shindou Takuto. And these are..."

Then more players in the same place as Shindou, began to appear and stood on either side of him.

"The Raimon Eleven!"

The brunette that got beaten up gasped in shock as he looked at the team. The team that he wanted to join so much since he enrolled into Raimon.

On the other side, Isla's mysterious smile turned into a a dark, mischievous one. 'So it begins...'

"What do you think you're doing on these sacred grounds?" Shindou asked as he looked at the Seed and the unknown female on the field.

"Football." Tsurugi shrugged with his eyes closed. "Can't you tell by looking?"

The goalkeeper beside Shindou glared.

Shindou looked to his right, seeing all the injured players that Tsurugi hurt with his hissatsu technique.

Shindou glared at Tsurugi with an angered face

Shindou glared at Tsurugi with an angered face. "Show some manners, first-year." He, along with his teammates, walked down the stairs towards them. "Don't get high and mighty just because you beat the second team!"

At the same time, Isla began to do the same. She walked from the goalpost towards the others. Well, just until she reached the ball that was a little away from the Seed. When she looked at the first team's captain, she thought Shindou seemed to be quite confident that he could compare Tsurugi's football skills between there's.

'It appears he has not caught on that Tsurugi is a Seed.' Just thinking about it brought a mysterious smile to Isla's lips.

"Beat them?" Tsurugi smirked ever so 'innocently' as he crossed his arms. "I just played around with them a bit."

"Coach, who is this?" Shindou asked, stopping right beside his coach with the others behind.

"He's likely someone sent in from Fifth Sector." Coach Kudou replied.