18.

we finally got here: his parents house.

i cannot say how much my nerves were going up and down. like i said, i had already met them but i was still super nervous.

they like me tho which i was very happy about. them and gavis sister want us to get married so bad.

every time we are all together i hear are you pregnant? how's the wedding planning going? at least 4 times.

but i think it's super cute. thinking about them being in my life forever is amazing. i'm just sad that my mum can't see all of this right now. neither can my dad. he didn't call or text me ever since he found out i saw my brother and was in a relationship with his best friend.

but right now, we were here celebrating his mums birthday.

that was my present as well as a bouquet of flowers

that was my present as well as a bouquet of flowers. it was ready before the game, i put it in auroras car during the game.

aurora knocked on the door when her dad opened.

„hola. come inside."
„hola papa. where's mum?" she asked after hugging her dad.
„in the kitchen, aurora."

„hola papa." gavi entered and i behind him.
„hola sr. gavira."
„hola pablo, hola adriana. good to see you." he said giving both of us lovely hugs.

man my boyfriend has literally the sweetest family.

gavi talked with his dad for a bit while i was in the kitchen congratulating his mother.

„¡feliz cumpleaños!", i said hugging her before giving her the present.
„gracias adriana. i'm so happy you came! i made the cherry cake you loved at the christmas dinner."
„aww thank you! should i help you with something?" i offered.
„yes please, i'm so happy you're here sweetie. the boys never ask that." she said laughing.
„then i need to talk to your son." i said jokingly.

i took some plates and put them outside in the garden on the table. it was the beginning of may, mid spring/almost summer, the flowers were unbelievably beautiful.

my boyfriend ended his conversation with his dad and congratulated his mum as well. i overheard their conversation when i wanted to grab some salats to place them onto the table.

„pablo, when are you planning to marry her? i mean, hijo, why are you waiting? you know each other so good, it doesn't matter how long you've been together if you know and love her this much."

i waited for his answer when i got interrupt by my hopefully soon father in-law.

„and adriana? how's life? any grandchildren on the way?" he asked.
„everything's good but no no, no kids yet. we wanted to have kids after our wedding."
„oh and when's that?"
„ask your son, i wanna know too!" i told him smiling like a 3-year old.

we both made our way to the kitchen where aurora prepared some more salats and gave them to me to put them outside, while gavis mum searched a vase for the flowers.