31.

„¿quién es usted? (who are you?)" she asked us.
no. this couldn't be.

„adri, amor. ¿hablas en serio? (are you serious?)" i asked her tears forming in my eyes.

i saw a grin forming in her face.
„claro que no. ¿cómo podría olvidar al amor de mi vida? (of course not. how could i forget the love of my life?)"

„not funny." i heard pedri saying while his hand rested on his heart.

relief filled my body. thank god she remembers.
„how are you feeling, amor?" i asked taking her hand in mine.

„i'm exhausted. i mean, i can't move that much and my head kinda hurts but ... i'm just happy that you two are here and.. that our little boy is healthy."

i placed my other hand on her belly, softly kissing it.
„eres tan fuerte. y tu mamá también. te amo. (you're so strong. and your mummy is too. i love you.)" i said.

pedri and i caught up with her shortly before we noticed that she's getting sleepier every second.
we both kissed her forehead before she fell asleep.

we left the room and told the nurse that she's asleep.

„necesita descansar unos días o un poco más de una semana antes de volver a casa, pero siempre puedes visitarla.
(okay good. she needs to rest a few days or a little more than a week before she can come back home. but you can always visit her.)".

after a long day at the hospital, we finally left and got to my house.

i called xavi and told him that i'd be taking 3 days off to be with adriana. the next days when i'll be returning, should be shorter than usual so i have more time for her.
as soon as she comes back home, i'll do the same: short days at training to take care of her.

luckily, xavi was very understanding when it comes to family.

i got into the living room, and honestly, i didn't know what to do. pedri went to his and i was alone in our house.
normally, i would go to adriana and cuddle with her, talk with our little boy or something like that.

but now, i had no idea what to do, and how these next few days could go by fast. but they did go by fast.

adriana's pov
ugh, the hospital was boring. i couldn't look at those white walls anymore. i wanted to go back home.

i am so thankful to have my brother, my mum and my amazing fiancé. they have been here with my everyday for a few hours. but because my mum is in a (different) hospital herself, she couldn't stay long.

they brought me my favorite snacks, talked with me for hours and brought my all my stuff like my laptop so i could watch some movies or different shows.

but today, was the last night. i could finally go home tomorrow after 1,5 weeks.

i was feeling a lot better. i mean, my leg is still broken as well as my little finger on my left hand, but my sprained fingers are all good now.

our baby is getting more active each day. i'm in the middle of the 5th month and honestly, it went by so fast. only about 3,5 months until our little boy is with us.

gavi didn't want to play a game today, because he wanted to be with me. too cute.
but he did so much for me these past weeks, so i didn't want him to miss a game.

i called him right before the game and turned on the tv in my hospital room.

„hola, amor."
„hola, mi amor. ¿cómo estás? (how are you?)"
„bien. mis dedos están muy sanos otra vez. mi pierna y el dedo meñique todavía me duelen pero está bien. ¿y tú?
(good. my fingers are very much healthy again. my leg and little finger are still hurting but its fine. what about you?)"

„estoy un poco nervioso. un juego mientras estás en el hospital, nunca he tenido eso antes, y espero que nunca vuelva a suceder.
(i'm a little nervous. a game while you're in the hospital, never had that before, and it hopefully will never happen again.)" gavi said chuckling out of nervousness.

„amor, todo está bien. tienes esto. estoy viendo el juego aquí en mi habitación y apoyándote tanto como puedo. y buenas noticias: pablo jr. está despierto. me está dando una patada de emoción. no puede esperar a que juegues.
(everything's okay. you got this. i'm watching the game here in my room and supporting you as much as i can. and good news: pablo jr. is awake. he's kicking me in excitement. he can't wait for you to play.)" a smile formed on my lips.

„cuando él está viendo, necesito dar 110% en el campo. pero,.. ¿significa eso que consideras el nombre de pablo jr.?
(when he's watching, i need to give 110% on the pitch. but,..does that mean you consider the name pablo jr.?)"

i just knew that he was smirking while asking me. he tried everything so i would put the name pablo jr. on our baby names list that we had.

„no, ni siquiera pienses en eso otra vez.
(no, don't even think about that again.)" i said laughing at him.
„vale, tengo que irme ahora. te quiero.
(okay, i need to go now. i love you.)"

„está bien. lo tienes. yo también te quiero. dile a mi hermano buena suerte.
(okay. you got this. i love you too. tell my brother good luck.)"
„lo haré. (i will.)"

i knew that he would always give 110%. no matter what. but what i didn't know, was that he'd prepared something.

the game was definelty something. both teams were very good. but someone was extremely good. someone who is also my fiancé.

39th minute. he scored. he ran to the camera and pulled his shirt up.
mis bebés volverán a casa esta noche. quedan 3 meses hasta que lo conozca. los amo a los dos.
(my babies are coming back home tonight. 3 months left until i meet him. i love both of you.)

but because it's gavi who we're talking about, and this is not everything, he put his arm around my brother who was next to him. pedri formed an A with his hands while gavi took the ball and put it under his shirt again and put his thumb in his mouth.

pregnancy symptoms kicking back in. tears coming into my eyes.

i quickly grabbed my phone and shot a picture of them two and posted it in my story with a heart.
i can't explain to you how much i love both of them.

the game ended with an 2-1 for barca. we won!! an hour had past and gavi called.

„hello winner."
„hola mi amor. i'm back at home."
„okay great. thanks for telling me. you were amazing today. and what you and pedri did, it was just so cute, i even had to cry." i chuckled.

„oh my love. didn't want to make you cry. but thank you. i'm gonna go shower and then go to bed. i'm picking you up at 10 tomorrow. i'll help you to get all your stuff."
„bueno, gracias amor. i love you. good night."
„yo tambien te quiero. good night."

i fell asleep with a smile on my face and couldn't wait to come back home. and to come back to the love of my life.

hello everyone!!
no cliffhanger this time. i hope you enjoyed this kinda cute and calm chapter.
thank you for all of your comments and votes, and i appreciate all of your support and love each and everyone of you!!
xx