35.

i looked down. the spot i was standing on was now covered in water.

i looked over to sira who was looking at me in shock.

her yell made gavi jump off of the chair running into the kitchen.

„amor, we need to go to the hospital. now."

i didn't even realize it. i mean, i kinda did, but not really. i was super chill, like i thought i would be super hectic and all of that, but it was the complete opposite.

„sí, sí. first we need to clean this up, i need to change, and we need to grab the hospital bag an-"

i couldn't even finish my sentence when pablo already rushed upstairs to get the bag and some clothes for me to change into, and the girls cleaning the floor.

i took the clothes my fiancé gave me, which were some joggers and a shirt of his, and changed quickly in the bathroom.

i went back into the living room where everyone was just standing, looking at me and gavi.

„alright guys, i'm so sorry how this day went. the next time we'll see you, we'll be one more. see you."
„what do you mean? we are coming with you." my brother said walking towards the door.

everyone came with us to support us. the cutest thing on earth.

we all got into our cars and drove to the hospital. my contractions got worse every minute.

it was time.

we got to the hospital and literally ran inside.

„hola, mi esposa está de parto. (hello, my wife is in labor.)"
i stood next to him having contractions.

the woman called her assistant. she helped me and we walked together to a wheelchair. i sat down and was on my way to a hospital room.

gavi and our friends were all behind me. hearts racing. everyone was so excited to have a little gavi.

an hour passed - i was in my hospital clothes, connected to some machines so we could hear the heartbeat of our boy.

„it's crazy that this beat is coming from inside you." my brother said to which we all chuckled.

everyone had a smile on their lips, no one dropped it once. they were all nervous how the day would end. it was already late, but they didn't seem to care.

but no one was as nervous as the future-dad. he was sitting next to my hospital bed, holding my hand, his leg bouncing up and down.

„todo está bien, mi amor. va a estar bien. (everything's alright my love. it's going to be fine.)" i said to him trying to relax him.

„lo sé. eres tan fuerte, lo estás haciendo tan increíble, adriana. (i know. you're so strong, you're doing amazing adriana.)" he said kissing my hand.

„te quiero."
„yo también te quiero."

contractions hit. they were regular now, which means, that baby gavira was on his way.

a doctor came in every hour to check how much i was dilated already.

i was about 3 hours here - still at 7cm. when i arrived, i was 4cm so kinda 1cm per hour. i didn't want to stay here another 3 hours.

it's already 1am and i was so tired and exhausted. but i couldn't say that about the others.

gavi relaxed a bit and sat himself to the other boys. they were playing cards.
the girls switched places with gavi, they were now sitting next to me, trying to have a girls talk so i wouldn't focus too much on the pain i had.