Rainbow Friends x Child

Blue: Hey Re-, who's that?

Red: They're [Name].

Blue: Okay uhh-, hi!

Child: Hi Mr. Blue!

Red: Do you want the bread or the cheese?

Child: both. 🤨

Green: Who's voice is that?

Purple: Yeah

Red: Here's your food

Child [Eats the bread & cheese]

Orange: I'm curious aswell, oh a child

Child: [Puppy eyes] 🥺 can I have some of your Skittles? [Points]

Orange: N-, omg they're so cute I cannot say no-, uhh sure. [Gives]

Child: [Eating Skittles, giggling]

Child again: Thank you! [Wipes face]

Purple: She should probably sleep. it's 8 pm.

Red: Your right PURPLE, Time to sleep Child.

Child: [Sleeping]

                      [STORY VER.]

You were a child in the Rainbow Friends play place, you were in Red's Lab watching him as he walked around the lab grabbing a piece of bread, you looked at the door as you heard thumping footsteps. A Blue creature with a crown on its head walked in, you gathered enough knowledge to know they're name was probably "Blue", Blue walked in and said "Hey Re-" he then stopped as he noticed you, before continuing with "who's that?", Red replied to Blue with "They're [Name]".. Blue just turned around to face me before saying "Okay, uhh-, Hi!", You replied to Blue with "Hi, mr. Blue!", Red interrupted the interaction between the two of you, as he said "Do you want the bread or the cheese?", You looked at him like 'Really, that's a dumb question.', you replied with "Both." Green, and purple arrived as Green said "Who's voice is that?", Purple agreed replied with "Yeah", Red finished making the bread with cheese and he gave it to you, "Here's your food".. you ate the bread & cheese calmly before Orange walked in saying "I'm curious aswell, oh a child", You looked at Orange before doing the puppy eyes, you said to him "Can I have some of your Skittles?".. you then pointed at the Skittles he was holding. Orange was about to say "No" but he ended up saying yes. "N-, I can't say no they're too cute-, uhh.. sure!", Orange gave you the Skittles he was holding and you ate it.. you ate the skittles happily while giggling before thanking Orange for the Skittles, "Thank you!" Purple then spoke again, "She should probably sleep. It's 8 pm.", Red agreed "Your right Purple, time to sleep Child." Red tucked you into bed and you slept peacefully.