The Cardboard house

It's the Flame town. Town, that noone knows what is happening there. It's right here.
My eyes were looking down to a cartoon buildings that was filling the blank meadow. 
I hid in the forest near the town. It's all a dream. It must be. I tried to make a step, but my leg slipped on a wet grass and I fell down.
"Oh hey, traveler."
I raised my head to see whose voice just spoke to me.
It was a female cat. She had stars in her eyes and a purple blouse.
"They call me Naomi. What brought you here?" she smiled. Something kinda felt off, but I ignored it. 
*What should I tell her? I just woke up here all of the blue!*
Well Naomi didn't wait for an answer.
"Follow me, you must be really tired! I will let you sleep in my house." Again, she waited for no respond, turned and started to walk away. I had no other choice so I followed her.
Naomi was leading me through narrow paths between the houses. It looked that we were walking on the edge of the town. 
"It's a shortcut. Today is the festival so we are not going to the center." She stopped in front of a cardboard house with a red roof.
"This is my house, come inside quickly, the night will take over soon." It was a really weird sentence but I told to myself that Naomi is just kinda strange.
Naomi closed the door right after i stepped in. I looked out of the cardboard window, a calming purple sky was suddenly all black. The streets that looked so peacful and innocent were now so horrifying, they looked dangerous. What is happening here?
"Don't look for too long," Naomi whispered to my ear. I was freaked out, not only because of the outside, but I didn't hear Naomi coming.
"Follow me, I'll show you where you are going to sleep."
She opened a door leading to a small room. There weren't any windows and the only piece of furniture were an old wardrobe and a bed.
"Don't stay up for too long." Naomi walked away to the other room and turned off the lights. I heard a clicking sound. She locked herself in her room.

Tic...Toc...Tic...Toc...

It was 2 am. I just woke up from a nightmare, the pictures of my death seemed uncomfortably real, but I didn't think much about it. It was just a dream.
I didn't know what to do so I tried to open the wardrobe, but it was locked.
When I was sneaking out of my room a memory flew over my head. Don't stay up for too long. It probably wasn't anything serious, Naomi sure just wanted me to get some rest.
The door to Naomi's room was slightly opened, strange, I thought she locked it... I took a peek. There was a mirror. In front of it was Naomi. 
I wanted to go back since it seemed that nothing was happening. But all of the sudden...
What is she doing?? I saw Naomi's hands pulling off her skin, as if she was undressing.............?
She took it off just like some coat.........................................................................?!

My eyes were forced to look at bunch of disgusting flesh. It seemed that it had a hard time trying not to spread around. I just couldn't belive what I was looking at. What..............What the hell...............................................WHAT THE HELL...............................................................................

The flesh turned around, leading to the door I was hidden behind. My heart started to beat faster. The horrifying view was so real... So, so real... My head couldn't make up something like this.
I ran to my room, shutting the door behing me quickly. 

But the bed wasn't there.

Neither the wardrobe.

The room was full of mirrors.................................................................................................................

Don't look for too long.

But it was too late...

Anywhere I looked, there was a mirror. And then it came. I saw it. I saw EVERYTHING. 
A flesh. Blood. Death. Bodies without any sign of life. Ripped apart........
It was around me,
everything.

All the bodies...

Then I saw it.

My body.

Cold, in the bloody dust.

...

The limbs were missing.