Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience

Emma knocked on the door for her new neighbors with a plate of cookies.

"Hello, dear." A woman greeted as she stepped up to the girl.

"Hello, do you live here? I apologize, I had just moved in..." Emma rambled until the door opened, and Emma froze seeing the woman holding the door.

"Hello, dear. I'm Agnes, your neighbor to the right," Agnes handed the woman at the door a plant. "My right, not yours. Forgive me for not stopping by sooner to welcome you to the block. My mother-in-law was in town, so I wasn't,"

The woman smiled before turning to Emma. "Hello,"

"Hi, I'm Emma. I'm also your neighbor and new in town..." Emma shoved the plate towards the woman in the apron "Cookie?" she took the dish back in realization "Unless you don't eat sweets or you have allergies. Ooh, I didn't think about that...."

The woman took the plate of cookies causing Emma to stop her rambling rant. "Thank you,"

Emma smiled softly as she looked up into the woman's eyes.

"So, what's your name? Where are you from?" Agnes asked. "And most importantly, how's your bridge game, hon? You too, Emma,"

"I'm Wanda," The Lady of the house introduced herself.

"Wanda," Emma repeated.

"Golly, you settled in fast!" Agnes noted. "Did you use a moving company?"

"I sure did. Those boxes don't move," Wanda proclaimed.

Agnes chuckled "So what's a single gal like you doing rattling around this big house?"

"Oh, no, I'm not single," Wanda brushed off.

Emma felt discouraged once she heard that but quickly shook it off.

After all, she only met the woman.

"Oh, I don't see a ring," Agnes pointed out.

"Agnes!" Emma chastised.

"Well, I assure you I'm married," Wanda reasoned as she looked down at her ringless hand. "To a man. A human one and tall. He'll be home later tonight for a special occasion. Just the two of us,"

"Oh, is it somebody's birthday? I can whip up a cake pretty well," Emma gloated.

"Not a birthday,"

"Well, today isn't a holiday, is it?" Agnes wondered.

Emma shook her head, not recalling the date holding any particular significance. She couldn't even remember what the date was. Emma scrunched her eyebrows together, what was today's date?

"No, it's not a holiday," Wanda said.

"An anniversary then?" Emma suggested.

"Ye...Yes! Yes! It's our anniversary!"

"Oh, how marvelous!" Agnes cheered. "How many years?"

"Well, it feels like we've always been together,"

"Lucky gal," Agnes smiled. "The only way Ralph would remember our anniversary is if there was a beer named June 2nd,"

"So, what do you have planned?" Emma wondered as she sat on the armrest of the couch.

"How do you mean?" Wanda asked.

"For your special night," Agnes added. "A young thing like you doesn't have to do much, but it's still fun to set the scene. Say, I was reading a crackerjack magazine article called 'How To Treat Your Husband To Keep Your Husband,' and let me tell you, what Ralph could use is, 'How To Goose Your Wife So You Don't Lose Your Wife.' Hang on. I'll go grab it, and we can start planning. Oh, this is gonna be a gas!"

***

"And you don't have a song?" Agnes asked. "Nothing special you played at your wedding?"

"No, nothing special," Wanda declined.

"I can loan you some records," Emma suggested.

"So, we've got the music covered, decor, wardrobe. Oh!" Agnes exclaimed. "What about seduction techniques?"

Emma's cheeks flushed at the thought.

"Oh, I have those," Wanda reasoned.

"Of course you do," Agnes chuckled.

"Just out of curiosity, what does it say?"

"You should stumble when you walk into a room so he can catch you. It's romantic,"

"Any other tricks?"

"You could point out that the death rate of single men is twice that of married men,"

"Now, that's romantic," Emma said sarcastically.

Wanda stood up as her phone rang. "Oh! Vision residence. Vision, sweetheart. Don't worry, dear. I have everything under control. 'Nervous'? Whatever for?" she blushed. "Vis, after all this time..." Wanda frowned "Well, it's just one night. There's no need to get dramatic. And I think the best course of action is to impress the husband," she sent a thumbs up to Emma and Agnes. "Until tonight,"