Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience [Final]

"Dinner is served," Wanda declared as the eggs and sausage were placed on the table.

"Ah!" Vision sighed in relief.

"Breakfast for dinner?" Mr. Hart questioned. "How very..."

"European," Mrs. Hart intervened.

"Ooh! Let's have a toast!" Vision said. "To my lovely and talented wife,"

"To our esteemed guests," Wanda added, sending a wink toward where Emma was in the kitchen.

"Yes. Cin cin,"

"Cheers," Wanda drank a glass. "Well, please eat before it gets cold,"

"Oh, Mrs. Hart, allow me." Vision pulled out Mrs. Hart's seat.

"So, where did you two move from?" Mrs. Hart asked. "What brought you here? How long have you been married? And why don't you have children yet?"

"I think what my wife means to say is that we moved from..."

"Yes," Wanda agreed, "we moved from..."

"And we were married..."

"Yes, yes, we were married in..."

"Well?" Mr. Hart questioned, "Moved from where? Married when?"

"Now, patience, Arthur," Mrs. Hart argued. "They're setting up their story. Let them tell it,"

"We..." Wanda began. "Our story..." she chuckled nervously.

"Yes, what exactly is your story?" Mr. Hart wondered.

"Oh, just leave the poor kids alone," Mrs. Hart scolded.

"No, really, I mean, I think it's a perfectly simple question. Honestly. Why did you come here? Why?" Mr. Hart slammed a hand against the table. "Damn it, why? Why did you..." he began choking.

"Oh, Arthur, stop it," Mrs. Hart said. "Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it,"

Emma hurried into the room as Mr. Hart fell to the floor.

"Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it,"

Emma began doing the Heimlich maneuver, allowing Mr. Hart to spit out the piece of sausage. She fell against the floor, gasping for air. She waved off Vision as he came over.

"Let me help you up," Vision said as he helped up his boss. "Give me your hand. All right, steady on, sir,"

Mr. Hart glanced at his watch. "Well, would you look at the time?" he chuckled.

"Yes." Mrs. Hart agreed. "We'd better be going,"

"Well...Are you both all right?" Wanda asked.

"We had a lovely time." Mrs. Hart covered Wanda's eyes. "This guest is leaving your home,"

"Yes, thank you for coming," Wanda chuckled.

"You made me proud tonight, son," Mr. Hart told Vision. "First thing Monday morning, you and I are gonna have a little chat. We'll see about that promotion,"

"Yes, sir!" Vision cheered as he shook Mr. Hart's hand. "Thank you, sir!"

Wanda opened the door for the couple.

"Thank you," Mr. Hart said as he walked out.

Emma cringed when she noticed a lobster hanging on the door.

"Oh, what a charming door knocker," Mrs. Hart laughed. "Good night!"

Wanda let out a sigh of relief once the couple had gone. She looked over at Emma. "You alright, hun?"

Emma nodded. "I should be getting home as well; give you love birds some time alone," she winked as she headed out the door.

Once outside, she slid against the picket fence as her hands began to shake. She had just done the Heimlich maneuver on a man...but she didn't know how.