Seperation (Namor x Shuri)

Namor never thought he would ever feel this way but he envies his general.

Currently, Attuma is carefully putting a choker around Seaiga's neck. He had went with the man to the jeweller weeks before when he went to design it for her. He was invited to some kind of outing and Namor had watched the man light up with being invited (it was only his eyes that gave away his excitement but after being with Attuma for years, Namor can read him like a book). He remembers that day.

Flashback

"Do you want to go to a birthday Brunch with me?"

Attuma and Namor looked up from their game of chess (fun fact: the Mayans had their own version of chest), Attuma tilting his head as he looks at his wife.

"Brunch? What is Brunch?"

"It's that time between breakfast and lunch. The food is a mix of breakfast and lunch meals. Alcohol is also involved."

Attuma pauses, processing the information.

"Do you know what you're going to wear?"

"I'm not sure yet. Why?"

"I don't think my traditional celebration clothes will be appropriate for...brunch."

Seaiga chuckles, walking over to the man and slides into his lap. A strong arm comes around her waist and he pushes his face into the crock of her neck.

"I will come with you. I will need clothes though."

"A trip to the market can easily solve that. Although, you will probably want to wear Shuri's new mouthpiece she created."

"Is it that nose piercing?"

"Well, it looks like a nose piercing but it will help you breath. And your mouth won't be covered. I don't know the specks but she made it."

He nods.

"When will we go to market?"

Namor excuses himself. The chess game will have to wait until the couple is done talking.

End Flashback

Attuma is wearing tailored cream pants with a matching suit jacket. He is wearing a brown shirt that has the pattern Namor recognises from his clothes he wears back home. He wears a necklace that has a piece of turquoise carved to look like a shark tooth and some other turquoise jewellery. He gave Seaiga a choker that is also made of turquoise and features a matching shark tooth charm hanging from it.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. Did you design it?"

"I did," Attuma replies, a look of pride in his eyes. "I noticed you like simple but...how do you describe it?"

"Elegant?" Seaiga offers.

"Yes, Elegant pieces," he replies. "I am glad you like it."

She smiles, tiptoeing to kiss the man. Seaiga is in a matching cream, halter dress that stops mid-calf with a matching long cardigan. Her hair is cut into a bowl cut and she dyed it white in colour. A brown bag hangs from her shoulder and she has on brown sandal heels.

"My handsome shark," she murmurs, Namor hearing the pet name for his general and the smile in his eyes.

"We will be late no?"

Seaiga curses before taking his hand, pulling the man after him. Namor sighs as he wonders what Shuri is doing. He should visit her.

🐈‍⬛

Shuri laughs as Mosi grabs her waist and picks her up, pulling her against him and kisses her cheek. She hugs his neck, accepting the gentle kisses. It has become a well-known secret that Mosi and Shuri has some kind of relationship. No one questions it, many approving of the relationship due to the happiness they see in the Princess they have not truly seen for years.