Chapter 11 Guillotine

As I stood in the rain, I could hear Lisa calling for Elvis, the echoes of her voice were getting fainter as she was getting even farther from me. Soon enough, I couldn't hear her voice anymore. The wind and the rain was so heavy, pounding on me. I couldn't take it anymore, I fell with my face on the ground. I looked up and there before me was the portal. This was my chance, I could just leave Elvis and Lisa behind and try to escape for myself. "Forget them! Who needs 'em!? I'm gonna escape Priscilla's fun house with or without 'em!" I started to step inside, I felt like something in my heart was telling me to stay. I brushed it off and went inside, leaving Elvis and Lisa out there...where ever they were.

Elvis's POV:

I could hear Lisa's voice calling for me, in the rain, "DAD!! DAD WHERE ARE YOU!!?" I sat crying softly behind a big rock, I just wanted to be left alone but it was sweet that Lisa cared for me. I heard her footsteps approaching, "There you are! Are you alright dad?" "W-where's Leah?" I asked. "I don't know...I left her behind when I went looking for you," she replied. "You can't leave her! She'll die out in the storm!" I gasped. "So will you! Come on we gotta go!" Lisa took me by the hand and ran off. "LEAH!! LEAH!?" We called. There was no answer. "LEAH WHERE ARE YOU!!?" I screamed, "She's gone...OH GOSH SHE'S GONE!" "Wait look over there! It's a portal!" Lisa gasped, pointing to it over in the distance.

"Do you think she left us?" I asked. "I don't know...I don't know what's wrong with her..she's just being so insensitive," Lisa said. "She's just been through a lot...she's distressed," I replied. "Dad you're too soft on people," Lisa rolled her eyes. "Let's just go," I said quietly. I ran and leaped into the portal, Lisa followed behind.

~Meanwhile~

Parker was in the lab, building a guillotine. "There! It's finished! What do you think, Priscilla?" He asked. "It's wonderful, Tom," Priscilla grinned, "And we will soon be painting it red! HAHAHAHA!!"

Leah's POV:

A few minutes later, I woke up in a strange lab. I gasped, seeing a guillotine next to me. Parker smiled, polishing the guillotine. "Hello Leah," he chuckled. "Parker," I hissed, gnashing my teeth. "Now, now, calm down...this will all be over soon," he grinned. "W-what are you gonna do?" I asked. He grabbed me by the throat and fastened me to the table, the blade of the guillotine hung above my head. "NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T! ELVIS HELP!" I screamed helplessly. "Keep screaming, keep screaming girl," Parker giggled, "It just makes this even more fun!"

Tears streamed down my face as I prepared myself for the terrible death, I choked out my last words, "I'm so sorry Elvis." Suddenly, the door flung open and a guy walked in wearing a fedora...it was Micheal Jackson! "Curses," Parker growled when he saw Michael. "Hey there Parker! I bet you thought you had gotten rid of me for good, didn't ya," Michael grinned, holding a big sickle with bat wings on the handle, he pointed it at Parker.

Parker gulped and made a run for it, he darted out the door. Michael scoffed, watching him leave. He helped me up off the table, "You okay, beautiful?" he smiled softly. "Yeah I'm fine now," I said, "I'm Leah, you must be Michael Jackson." "The one and only," he chuckled.

~Meanwhile~

Elvis's POV:

I woke up in a dark room. "Lisa? Leah? Anyone?" I looked around. Priscilla's ghost appeared in front of me, "Hello Elvis," she grinned. "Where's Leah? W-what do you want with me?" I asked, my voice trembled. She disappeared and reappeared behind me, she tapped me on the shoulder. I jumped, "AAH!" Priscilla laughed, "HAHAHA!" I swung my arm, trying to punch her. She disappeared and reappeared again, this time there was more than one of her, they all crowded in on me, laughing maniacally, "AHAHAHAHA!!" "STOP!! STOP!!" I cried. Priscilla's clones disappeared, leaving me to face just the one. "You will pay for all the times you cheated on me, Elvis," she growled, pulling out her chainsaw.

I backed up, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" She stopped and looked at me, for a moment there she didn't look crazy, she scoffed, "Pfft, alright the fact that you're begging for mercy satisfies me for now...but I'll get you later..you'll see." she vanished into thin air. The room spun around and I woke up in the lab, I saw Leah and..."Michael Jackson!?" I blurted. "Well, well, well, Elvis Presley," Michael grinned.

I stood in front of Leah, acting like her shield, "Leah are you okay? Is he hurting you?" "Everything's fine Elvis," Leah smiled softly, "And I'm so sorry for...everything." "It's alright, I'm sorry too," I hugged her. Michael made a face and rolled his eyes. I looked at him, "Do you wanna escape with us, Michael?" "Sure," Michael replied, "This place is really creepy and I'm ready to get outta here." "Elvis where's Lisa? I wanna apologize to her," Leah said. I shrugged, "I don't know...she went in the portal with me but we must've gotten separated."

Michael opened the door, "Come on let's go look for her." I led the way as we headed out. "Lisa? Lisa where are you?" I called. "Are there any rooms we haven't been to yet?" Leah asked. "I've been in the den five times already," Michael said, "Seems like I just keep going in circles." Suddenly, we heard this muffled screaming coming from a closet, "MMMMPH!!" "Maybe she's in there," I opened the closet door, Lisa was in the closet. She was all chained up and she had tape over her mouth. "LISA!" I cried. "MMM!!" Lisa squealed, her eyes lit up when she saw me. "Lisa! You're okay!" Leah smiled. She ripped the tape off Lisa's mouth, "OUCH!" "Sorry," Leah chuckled. Lisa glared at her, "I hope you apologized to my dad." "I did...and now I wanna apologize to you...I'm sorry," Leah said quietly. Lisa sighed, "I forgive you."

"Uh, hi Lisa," Michael rubbed his arm awkwardly. "Oh...hi Michael," Lisa said in an annoyed tone. I helped Lisa up and took off her chains. "Thanks dad," she sighed. She looked at Michael, "So...mom didn't tell me you were here." "Oh...yeah, I guess not," Michael shrugged. Lisa looked at him then looked back at me. I didn't understand why it was so awkward. "Dad can I talk to you?" Lisa asked quietly, taking me aside. We cornered the hallway and went into a separate room. "What is it?" I asked. "Why is he here? Where did he come from?" She asked. "I don't know...I didn't know he was here either," I shrugged, "But how come you're so tense around him?" "W-we used to be married," Lisa replied. I gasped, "Really?" "Yeah...it didn't work out though," Lisa mumbled. "Oh Lisa I'm so sorry," I hugged her. "It's not your fault dad," Lisa smiled, hugging back.

A couple minutes later we went back out into the hallway, "Which way should we go?" Leah asked. "I'm not sure," I muttered. "LISA!!? WHERE ARE YOU!!?" Priscilla called. "Coming mom," Lisa rolled her eyes and ran off. "Should we keep going without her?" Michael asked. "I'm sure she'll find us," Leah nodded. They turned around and took a step forward down the hallway. Leah turned her head and looked at me, "Are you coming Elvis?" She asked. I sighed, "Alright." As I walked forward, a portal appeared in the wall, "S-should we go in there?" I asked. "I ain't going in," Michael waved his hands in front of his face, "Last time I went into one of the portals in this place, Parker tied me up and forced me to eat spiders."

Leah shuddered, "Ehh...maybe we shouldn't go in." "I'm going in," I said bravely. Leah nodded, "I'm coming with you." "Whatever," Michael grunted, "I'm staying here." "Suit yourself," Leah said, stepping into the portal. "Are you sure you don't wanna stick with us?" I asked him. "You can stick with me, I'm not going into any portals after that experience," he replied. "Alright, I just hope this one takes us out of Graceland," I sighed.

I went inside and looked around. The floor was made of soft bouncy clouds, the sky was a pretty lavender colour. Leah was jumping on the clouds, "Elvis! Look how fun! WOOHOO!!" I laughed and started jumping with her, "Is this Heaven!?" "I don't know! I have no idea where we are...but I love it," Leah giggled. I squealed, taking Leah by the hand and dancing around with her. Leah laughed, spinning around and around, "Oh! This is a lovely break from all the other stuff we've been through." I flopped down and laid on the clouds, "Yeah...this is so amazing."

Leah laid down next to me and gazed up at the sky. Her smile slowly faded as the sky started to turn black and the clouds became grey like storm clouds. "I have a feeling this ain't gonna end well," I bit my lip. "Oh...I knew this was too good to be true," Leah groaned. The clouds departed and opened up like a big hole. "OH NO!!!" I cried. "AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" We screamed, falling through the hole. "SNAKES!!" Leah screamed, seeing these huge snakes at the bottom. The snakes had huge fangs almost as big as me...I swear I'm not exaggerating. "RAAAAH!! OOF!!" We hit the ground with a huge thud and woke up back at Graceland.

Leah looked up at me, "Where's Michael?" I gasped looking over her shoulder. "What?" She turned around and saw Michael lying there in a pool of thick blood, a scythe in his chest. "Oh my gosh," I gasped, rushing over to him. I took the scythe out of his body, and studied it. I looked at Leah, "It's Lisa's."