Level 6 - Lights Out

Survival Difficulty: Class 4》Unsafe》Unsecure》Undetermined Entity CountLevel 6 is the 7th level of the Backrooms

》Unsafe
》Unsecure
》Undetermined Entity Count
Level 6 is the 7th level of the Backrooms.
Description
Level 6 is an expansive complex of indeterminate size, made up of metallic walls, brick floors, and complex systems of pipes. The entirety of Level 6 is shrouded in complete darkness; thus far, no light sources have successfully created any light in the level. Due to the level's darkness, it is not possible to take sufficient photographs of it.

Auditory hallucinations are frequently experienced in Level 6, ranging from rushing water to indecipherable voices ringing throughout the piping. It is believed Level 6 may be able to influence one's perception of reality, resulting in symptoms of paranoia and derealization. Despite possessing no known tangible threats, Level 6 is regarded as being one of the most dangerous levels in the Backrooms because of its sheer darkness. A significant portion of the Wanderers that enter this level permanently lose their sanity or go missing.
Entities
Entities may exist in Level 6, but they are unable to be seen due to the level's complete state of darkness.

Colonies and Outposts
Attempts to form lasting bases in the level have failed; members continuously disappear into the darkness.

Entrances and Exits
Entrances
Going through a boiler located within Level 5.
A rusted door located on 6.1, which leads directly to Level 6.
Exits
Tripping on a wire leads to Level 6.1. It is worth noting that intentionally tripping on a wire will not trigger this transportation.
There is a spiral staircase that takes you down to Level 28.
Entering a hole will lead you to Level 8.
Wandering far enough will bring you to Level 7.