Chapter 44: Entertainment

A/n: Uhm, not really much to say... I'll try to make Bella more independent bc she seems like she relies on everyone and its annoying bc that's not her character I made for her, its just all the chapters I make abt that, I end up deleting bc ik ppl will get bored. I'm also bot mad btw, I would get bored too. Idk why it sounded like I was mad but anyways...

Also... Does anyone get confused why I always use different symbols for borders? No? Alright well, Since you asked so kindly I'll tell you at the end of the chapter.

%.       %.       %.      %.     %.    %.   %.   %.   

Once the party was over me and the others headed back to our hotels.

Since, of course, me and Mattheo have a different hotel than the others, we walked together to our hotel.

"I am not!" I say angrily, "I'm smarter than you!"

"uh huh. Sure you are." He says,"what's 7 x 7 then?"

"Math? Really?" I scoff.

"mhm, if your so smart." He says as he shivers from how cold it is outside.

"Okay fine." I say smartly,"49. Now your turn, what's the square root of 144"

"I'm not answering that." He says.

"why not? Can you not solve a simple math equation?" I tease.

"Oh no, I could if I wanted to." He says,"but why would I waste my time on answering your stupid questions?"

"Well jokes on you because you just did." I say.

He just shakes his head annoyed.

"By the way," I begin, suddenly remembering the question I was wondering all day,"why did you book me that hotel room? Did you hide snakes around the room or something?"

"What?" He says,"No. Why would I waste-"

"Yeah I know, 'why would I waste my time on you.' You only said it millions of times today." I say,"But I mean actually, why did you even get me a room. I could've got it myself, I have money. You do realise I'm not paying you back right?"

"Oh well in that case I better check the room out and make you sleep on the rug in my room." He rolls his eyes.

"oh so you want me to sleep in your room then?" I mock him.

"Of course." He says,"it would be easier to kill you in your sleep."

"Yeah right, you better sleep with one eye open tonight." I scoff,"and I'm bringing the knife you gave me."

"What?" He asks,"I didn't give you a knife."

"Well you left it on out old bathroom floor covered in blood." I say,"By the way Mattheo, we need to talk about that as well."

"About what exactly?" He asks," and no."

"What do you mean no, Mattheo?" I say,"I just wanted to talk to you."

"Still no." He says.

"Ugh Mattheo." I say," I seriously hate you so fucking much! Well I'm at least going to ask you a question."

"no."

"I wasn't asking." I answer,"And how can you just kill people and not feel guilty?"

He stays silent. Acting as if he didn't here a word I just said.

"Answer me Mattheo." I say,"its the least you owe me-"

"I owe you?!" He says flabbergasted, "What exactly do I owe you? You think your so perfect Bella and- Nevermind. It doesn't matter anyways does it? Your going to die and forget every word I ever said to you."