Chapter One Broom Broom

(Read Sanderson sisters x dumpling and stuck in Salem first)
Chapter one- Broom Broom

Y/n is trying to hold onto the broom but it's hard, leaning back into Winifred gripping the broom with both hands.

"Oh dumpling, I won't let you fall" I've been flying for centuries. What is it young..r people say nowdays? "Chill out" Winifred wraps one arm around y/n holding them close. "Smiling, y/n relaxes as Winifred wraps one arm around y/n whilst using the other to steer the broom. "Where are we going exactly?"

"You'll see" y/n looks up at the stars smiling with the wind blowing through her hair. Hold on, Winifred says "flying down" "where are we?" Y/n asks as Winifred lowers the broom to the ground.
Come with me, Winifred puts her broom down and grabs y/n's arm "hang on Winnie I can't walk in this gown"
Y/n lifts the gown slightly and walks with Winifred over to a nice spot under a tree, decorated nicely with fairy lights and there's fireflies flying around. "Smiling y/n faces Winifred " Winifred moves behind y/n putting her hands over y/n's eyes "keep them closed"
Y/n closes her eyes and Winifred slides her hands down to y/n's shoulders y/n exhales as Winifred kisses y/n on the neck. Y/n leans her head sideways, Winifred moves her hands to y/n's back unzipping the gown. "Winnie, we are in public"
"So?" Winifred says turning y/n to face her pulling a wicked grin besides, "clicking her fingers" I have magic. Y/n is wearing a different dress now. Simple blue cocktail dress,

Winifred waves her arms and she's in a green dress, simple but pretty

Y/n smiles

Y/n smiles. At Winifred who's smiling at her. "Eyes closed" Winifred points at y/n. Winifred rubs y/n's arms now dumpling are you ready for your next surprise?
"As long as it doesn't involve that dagger" "No dagger here dumpling"

Sit here, I'll be back no peaking. "Ok, y/n says smiling"
Winifred comes back a second later, open your eyes. "Winifred is holding a bouquet of rainbow roses"

 "Winifred is holding a bouquet of rainbow roses"