Chapter Thirteen-Caged

WHAT!
Y/n yells out "oops, looking at the babies " come and talk to me outside. "Y/n feels rage building inside as she follows Winifred downstairs and outside "

"Claire? Fucking Claire?"
Why would you confide in her? "Why?" Y/n says angrily!
Falling into Winifred's arms crying.
"there's something about me she understands, the evil"
You're not.... "Just listen" Winifred says holding y/n's chin. "She is still in the cage, she hasn't gotten close to me, she's not going anywhere "

You're right I should have talked to you dumpling "I don't know what came over me" please look at me..... "looking up at Winifred y/n has tears in her eyes"
"Claire understood the darkness I had, and I wanted to understand more of it" because this is new"
"Yes it's new, that's why we talk about it, we go to therapy, use magic erase these stupid human feelings"
If you go to Claire again with our problems Winifred I swear to Satan...... "I won't, I promise dumpling"
"You better not" I hate her so much!
She spent time with you that I'll always be jealous of "now again she knows a part of you by heart"
I envy her!

"Winifred leans into y/n giving her a kiss, "I'm sorry"
Y/n kisses Winifred back "don't break my trust again, got it?" Y/n says.
Winifred hugs y/n "yes I understand " y/n breaks down crying on Winifred's shoulder. "Winifred strokes y/n's head, hugging her close" five minutes later y/n hears the babies cry"

Winifred teleports y/n upstairs "hey babies it's ok, y/n says"
They need changing "I'll do that if you sit with the other two"

One by one changing their nappy, y/n feeds Cece, Barbara and Nyssa. "Talking to Winifred the whole time" about everything, "I may not be evil Winnie but neither are you, not anymore"

Besides you weren't totally cruel "you never harmed the children you sucked the life out of" you made them feel welcome, you never threw them off the broom

"you could have"

You have compassion, love and understanding. "Claire doesn't"
Remember she knows a part of you that doesn't exist anymore. "I know you by heart"

"Winifred smiles" kisses y/n. "I think you and I need to take the kids out spend time bonding" it's what we need. "Today, I'll take you all somewhere special"
Winifred says brushing the hair out of y/n's face.

"Like where?" Shall I surprise you? "No I hate surprises "
Aw "spoil sport"
I'll take you and the triplets to a special location right here in Salem. "Under the stars? Y/n asks"
Of course
Y/n wraps her arms around Winifred giving her a kiss.
"The kids are sleeping" Winifred says looking over at the triplets and back to y/n.

Yes, they are "it's only been a week since I gave birth Winnie"
"You've had the healing potion, remember?"
Oh want to have some fun do you? "Y/n says flirty"
"I'm happy to please you mummy, "y/n smiles" sitting in Winifred's lap. "is that what you want?" Y/n kisses Winifred on the neck, her cheek and her lips"
Winifred sighs "y/n keeps teasing" Winifred rolls y/n down onto the bed kissing her. Y/n puts her hands on Winifred's back and rolls her back onto her back "my turn mummy" Y/n chuckles and continues to kiss Winifred. Rubbing her hands up and down Winifred's back, lifting her shirt up and over her head "Winifred lifts y/n slightly lifting her shirt up and over her head.
"Laying back down, kissing passionately "  oh Winnie, y/n moans. Winifred kisses y/n's neck softly teasing her "y/n puts her arms around Winifred, softly running her fingers up and down Winifred's bare back. Y/n rolls Winifred onto her back and starts kissing her neck, ever since gently "teasing with her tongue" moving her tongue up and down from her neck up to her ear "nibbling on it gently"

"Oh dumpling" Winifred moans
"Like that do you?"
Y/n teases, running her fingers gently up and down Winifred's leg, up her hip and up to her neck. While kissing her lips, running her hands over Winifred's boobs lightly. Teasing with feather light touches. "Stop teasing and please...."