2.The Question

Pre-Teens were the best years of Niro's life. Like any other teenage boy he was reluctant to see that.
Oh Boy! What he would do to get those years back once they had passed.

Time that has passed is like fire!
It burns you with it.

Ever since 7th grade Niro loved science, for he was fascinated by it and the way it made him feel.
Primarily he was scoring good in it. Yet the best thing was that he was amazed when the life around was suddenly making sense to him in ways he could have never thought of!
Who would have known!?
That a cow had four stomachs!!
Or
That cells functioned in such complex ways.
It was all so vast and colourful.

The young boy felt pride in himself for being smart, pride in being such a evolved individual.

No one can accept themselves like a child!
Cuz it's not concerned about social hierarchies

Shallow as it may be but Niro's pride was his fuel and his reason to push forward.
Niro was never alone. He had so many aqquantances and friends.
Even the elders used to praize him.
He to himself was PERFECT.

SO WHAT WAS IT THAT WENT SO WRONG!

That question is so blurred and confusing even to Me.
-Was it love?
-Was it responsibilities?
-Or was it self realisation that he is not the special boy!
That maybe he was ORDINARY!

-Was it love?-Was it responsibilities?-Or was it self realisation that he is not the special boy! That maybe he was ORDINARY!

Irony was that his life took a turn the same way his favourite subject did<3.lol
It was no longer about how cells functioned or how the life around him was vast and colourful.
It was about calculating dy/dx in some soul crushing equation!!!
&
being liked by everyone while trying to fit in.
Sadly the poor boy couldn't do both.
Constant failures chipped on him. The most crushing thing was the Question!
"Man what's wrong with me I used to be good at it?"

2.The Question-End

Thank you for reading💕