3. Missing Peice

Niro started feeling the lag in 9th standard when he had to put in extra effort to get grades.
Until now it was just what he studied in school but now it was about practicing it at home.

Change is my enemy.
Because I am stuck in my ways!

He started seeing how kids his age were doing things that made no actual sense to him.
He was intrigued by love.
He wanted to understand what was so ecstatic about it. But the little Mama's Boy had no understanding to how the art of love worked.

The most vulnerable moment would be when I question my beliefs.
I am!

This was all so unexplained and complex to him. The image conscious and loved dude was a total amateur when it came to love tactics. After hoarding fame in academic grounds his ego wouldn't let him succumb to lowering his self to another person. Until she came along!(for some other chapter prolly)

Suddenly Niro wanted more out of his life.
"Books are good but what if someone loved me?...so passionately as they say she would!"
Glamour ate him.
Suddenly he was more worried about how his hair looked. He wouldn't let his mom oil his hair like she did.
Suddenly his acne was more annoying then usual.
The time he spent looking at himself and picking his flaws in mirror was diabolical!
He started giving time to things that never really mattered to him
-His Cloths
-His Hair
-His Face
-His Body
Whatnot!

You should stop when it starts eating your persona.
Because after that is starts eating you!

This struggle for fitting in took the biggest toll from his pride, confidence and his personality.
One could say he became whole new person.
The new Niro was trying to please everyone...and the idgaf Nira faded slowly.
Ofcourse he wouldn't accept that he was changing because he wanted validation from people that he would most probably forget in next year.

Time is very Chaotic.
But!
So are you...

3. Missing Part

Thank you for reading💕