Live triangle -Hyunjin

Minutes felt like hours. That's how every student feels in the last period of school. I hate math and when it's the last period it's obvious I don’t try to understand anything. 

After 10 more minutes the class was finally dismissed. I was the first one to exit the room. Ela and Seungmin are probably waiting for me since they don’t have this extra class today.

We planned to go to Seungmin's place to watch a new movie that was released recently. I went to the field where I told them to wait but to my surprise I could see only one figure.

Seungmin waved at me. I walked fastly and went to him. "Where's El?" I asked. Seungmin shrugged his shoulders. "I called her but she isn't picking up. So I thought you two were together" Seungmin said.

"Wait-" I took out my phone,scrolled through my contacts and found Ela. I called her. But she didn’t pick up.

I tried two more times. But it wasn’t useful. I looked at Seungmin, who was concerned, which made sense. Ela always picks up calls. She is never late. She doesn’t get detention either. 

Seungmin looked worried more than he should be. "I'll go find her," I suggested. "I'll go with you," he said. Of course he would say that. After all, he's totally in love with Ela. 

He never admitted that but it's obvious he likes her so much-not as a friend typa like-. 

But I don’t know about Ela's feelings for Seungmin. We went inside the academic building. "I heard Hyunjin invited you to his birthday party" Seungmin broke the silence. 

"Yes! But he invited almost everyone from our class" I added sadly. 

"Still something is better than nothing" I agreed with a nod. "Moreover he doesn’t have a girlfriend so you might have a chance since he's very nice with you." Seungmin reasoned. 

"Isn’t he nice with everyone?" I asked. I never saw Hyunjin being rude to someone. He's always kind.

Despite being famous and having a charming prince's face he is always gentle with his words and actions.

"We just know each other for so long. Maybe that's why he's friendly with me. I shouldn’t get my hopes higher" I said,as we looked through an empty classroom. There was no one there though. 

"Yeah. It might break your heart" 

I hummed. 

"What about you?" I narrowed my eyes,raising an eyebrow. "What?" he asked as if he didn’t have any idea what I was talking about. 

"Don't 'what' me. I'm not that dumb" 

Seungmin's face became red,ears were getting redder. "I don’t know what are you talking about" 

"Oh is that so?" I wiggled my eyebrows. He jokingly pushed me. "We have found Ela," Seungmin recalled. "Oh right" I definitely didn’t forget why we are here. It's just that I was into the conversation.

"I think we should check the third floor. Her last class was on the third floor,I guess" Seungmin said. I nodded. We went to the third floor by stairs. 

The classrooms were empty yet we checked the rooms. I called her again but it wasn’t picked up. 

Seungmin was ahead of me searching the rooms. But he suddenly stopped in front of a room. He was basically frozen. Seeing him like that my heart was beating so fast. I was scared for a moment. 

I ran to him and looked at the classroom where his eyes were glued. My mouth was wide open seeing Ela making out in the classroom. She was seated on a high bench,wrapping her legs around the guy's torso.