MUST READ!!! BIG NEWS!!!

Hello, lovely readers! I'm incredibly sorry to tell you some serious news.

This book, Falling in Love, With You,

has been discontinued for a while.

 I have already went over how busy I am, but now, I have free time. Much of it, actually. Now, I've just lost my spark! My inspiration is gone, and I have hit a huge writer's block. I am currently just focusing on ONE book at a time, and right now I'm starting to write a brand new fantasy book! I have fallen in love myself with the fantasy genre, but don't you worry, I'm not done with romance! I have incorporated it into my new book, but for right now, almost all of my books will be discontinued but the one I'm currently working on. I'm SO SO SORRY my amazing people, and I wish I could continue this hit. So far, this book has gotten the most amount of reads, and I'm sad to say that I'm done with it for now.

Who knows, maybe I'll complete this in the future? It has to go under some MAJOR editing anyways!

I am thinking of maybe handing this book over to a different writer, who is more capable of finishing it, but I'm unsure. I don't want to give up my most popular creation, but hey, if you readers want this thing finished, then maybe I could hand it over or finish it myself.

I'm striving to become a better writer, so I shall be one!

But, I'm asking for your help, readers!

Please, please understand this. I know this book probably is NOT at the top of your lists, and probably won't be for some time -or ever-, but I ask you to forgive me and try to put yourselves in writers shoes.

I'm teaching you all a valuable lesson, here.

NEVER lash out at the author for hitting a wall. NEVER criticize their writing, and stop begging for them to finish the books. If the author is stuck, and has been for some time, they might never return to that book! If one of your favorite books has been discontinued, tell the writer that you loved their book, and hope that they can push through and find their inspiration to write again! I ASK YOU ALL, UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND!

Be empathetic, and don't be afraid to but yourself in others' shoes.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, MY READERS, AND I APOLOGIZE!

I WILL RETURN TO THIS BOOK SOONER OR LATER, SO DON'T LOOSE HOPE.

You're all amazing, wonderful, unique human beings, and you all deserve the world!

I love you, love you, love you, readers! Thank you for going through this journey with me!
YOU'RE ALL THE BESTEST!

- Mia Bowles <3

(Message me if you're interested in doing a collab for this book, or would like to give any ideas!<3)