4:43

"And if I'am?" Normani asked Megan.

"You gonna have to kill it" Megan said.

"Okay" Normani said walking to her car.

"I'm for real Normani" Megan said.

"It's not my fault you keep cumming in me" Normani said.

"Bitch stop playing with me" Megan said pushing Normani up against her car.

"Megan get your hands off me" Normani said.

"Normani I'm not ready for a baby" Megan said letting Normani go.

"Who said I was pregnant? You just start accusing me cause you listening to that bit-, you know what, if I'am pregnant I'll abort it and we can stop what we doing. Don't text me, call me or look my way when you see me" Normani said.

"Okay" Megan said.

Normani got in her car and drove off.

"She gonna be the death of me" Megan said walking back to her car to leave.

"I'm to far along" Normani said to her mother.

"How far?" Her mother asked.

"Three months" Normani said.

"What you gonna do?" Her mother asked.

"Keep it, she ain't got to be in the baby life she's not ready and I'm okay with that I'll take care of the baby myself." Normani said.

"I told you to stop messing around with that girl, you just don't listen" Her mother said.

"Only if you knew" Normani said.

"Knew what?" Her mother asked.

"Nothing" Normani said.

"You know imma be here for you and the baby" Her mother said.

"Yeah" Normani said walking over to her momma.

"I love you" Her mother said hugging her.

"I love you more" Normani said hugging her mom tight.

"Bitch imma kill you" Megan said snatching Normani up as she walked out her job.

"Megan let me go" Normani said.

"I told you to abort it" Megan said.

"I was to far along, you don't have to be in her life I'm fine with that now move." Normani said snatching away from Megan.

"But people gonna know I got a baby out here and that's not good." Megan said.

"Then move, Leave me alone I'll say she's not your simple" Normani said walking away from Megan.

"You need to stay home for a few days" Megan said walking behind Normani.

"No I don't, I got to take care of a baby in a few months so I need all the money I can get" Normani said reaching her car.

"I'll send you money everyday just stay inside for me" Megan said.

"No" Normani said.

"Mani just do it please" Megan said grabbing Normani face making her look at her.

"Please baby, I'm protecting you and my baby so just do it" Megan said.

Normani push Megan and got in her car.

Megan watch Normani drive off and she sighed.

"Here" Normani mother said handing her a envelope.

"Thanks" Normani said taking the envelope.