5:01

"Daddy loves you Layla" Beyoncé said as Normani unbuckle Her daughter out her carseat.

"Love you dada" Three year old Layla said back smiling.

"When you want her back?" Normani asked as she stood with Layla on her hip.

"Sometime next month, I got a work trip coming up and imma need a week rest after that" Beyoncé said getting out the car.

"Okay" Normani said as she watch Beyoncé come around the car, she grab Layla out of Normani hands and gave her a kiss.

"I love you so much princess, daddy see you soon" Beyoncé said kissing Layla cheek over and over again making her giggle.

"She had only one accident the whole time" Beyoncé said handing Layla back to Normani.

"That's so good baby" Normani smiling at Layla.

"Yeah we had ice cream every day she didn't have an accident" Beyoncé said smiling at Layla.

"Fun" Normani said.

"Okay, I'll let y'all go I see you soon baby" Beyoncé said kissing Layla one more time.

"Love yall" Beyoncé added hugging Normani from the side as she hugged back.

"Love you dada" Layla said Waving as Beyoncé walked back to her car.

Normani walked up to her house and watch Beyoncé drive away.

"Damn she so fine" Chloé said as normani walked into the door.

"Girl" Normani said as she let Layla down.

"Hi TeTe" Layla said running to Chloé.

"Hi TeTe baby" Chloé Said picking Layla up and kissing her cheek.

"I not pee the bed" Layla said making Chloé gasp.

"That's so good baby" Chloé said bouncing Layla making her laugh.

"Mani let me have her" Chloé said as Normani walked to the washroom.

"Gone head" Normani said grabbing Layla out of Chloé arms and taking all her clothes off and putting them into the dirty clothes bin and putting her in some clean clothes.

"For real" Chloé said smiling.

"Yeah, we haven't been together for three years and you didn't know her when we was together so why not?" Normani said.

"Bitch imma wet her down" Chloé said with a big smile.

"Girl" Normani said laughing.

"Wait do she know about you and Chase?" Chloé asked.

"No, and she want until I feel like me and him are really serious" Normani said.

"I get that" Chloé said.

"Tell mommy I love her" Beyoncé said as Layla was talking to Normani on her iPad.

"Dada said love you" Layla said.

Normani gave Layla a close lip smile.

"Say back" Layla said.

Beyoncé chuckled and looked over at Layla, she loved using Layla to make her momma say she loved her back.

"Tell daddy I lover her too" Normani said with a fake smile.

"Momma said love you" Layla said to her daddy.

Beyoncé smiled and wink at Layla.

"Dada home" Layla said getting up from her spot on the floor.

"Okay let's go" Beyoncé said getting up from her office chair.