1:02

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhhh" Normani yelled as Beyoncé pushed her.

Beyoncé ran as she heard Normani get up and run after her.

"Beyoncé I'm gonna beat your ass" Normani yelled

Beyoncé ran to her room and hid in the closet.

"Beyoncé stop being so aggressive you bitch" Normani yelled as she entered Beyoncé room.

"If I was the one pushing you around you'll want to smack me in my shit so stop touching me" Normani said and left the room.

"You such a big ass baby" Beyoncé said leaving the bedroom closet.

Normani was already back downstairs sitting next to Rihanna.

"Y'all like each other bad" Rihanna said laughing.

"Ion like that stinky hoe" Normani said rolling her eyes.

"Ain't never stinky but I know your pussy is" Beyoncé said walking behind them and sitting next to Kelly.

"Kelly I'm ready to go" Normani said standing up.

"Why Yall always do this?" Kelly asked.

"It's every time we get together too" Megan said.

"That be her she know I don't like her dyke ass and she still bothers me" Normani said.

"Opp" Rihanna said.

"That's why I'm always fucking with you, cause you got this hate for me for some reason so imma make you hate me more bitch" Beyoncé said shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm leaving" Normani said going to put on her shoes and grab her things.

"Wait no" Kelly said getting up after Normani.

"Stay" Kelly said holding Normani so she couldn't move.

"I love you Kelly I do and I like hanging out with you and friends but I hate that light skin hoe you call a best friend" Normani said.

Kelly couldn't help but laugh making everyone else laugh.

Normani put on her shoes and jacket then grab her keys.

"I'll see y'all some other time" Normani said leaving.

Kelly followed her out the house to make sure she got in her car safely.

"Bestie leave My mani alone for real" Kelly said coming back into the house and locking the door.

"That bitch always had hate for me and I don't understand why" Beyoncé said.

"It's true but with both ends yall just never hit it off" Rihanna said.

"Probably cause Normani the most mature one in the friend group and Beyoncé the I don't give a fuck imma do it" Megan said.

They all agreed but Beyoncé.

"Ion care she ain't got to like me" Beyoncé said.

Couple days later

"Normani coming so just stay out her way, I told her the same thing with you" Kelly said as Beyonce was putting on her shoes.

"Cool" Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé had on an all black Nike tech with some black and purple Jordan 12's.

"Come on guys let's go get fucked up" Kelly yelled.

Everyone laughed and followed her out the door.

Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kehlani and Kelly all got in Rihanna car and headed to the club.