Chapter 12

Toto pov: 

Emma: Check your mail. You've got something juicy in it ;)

I was sitting at my desk in my office at home when I got the text. I had just opened up the email when she texted me. I had only seen the headline on the email and saw it was regarding some sort of investment. Emma was great at just giving me investment proposals that I was actually interested in. To the other ones she kindly, but firmly said no thank you to the company seeking investment.

Me: Oh, juicy? I cant wait to see what you got for me ;)

The dynamic has definitely changed between us. It was more straightforward in the flirting and I felt like it wasn't just innocent and funny anymore. I really felt like she was serious about her flirting with me but I couldn't be 100 % sure. I knew I definitely more serious about it. I just didn't know how to handle it. The whole situation made me confused.

Emma: Oh, yeah, It's gonna get you all excited when you see it.

Excited, that exactly what she made me. If she only knew how she made me feel sometimes. I decided to look through the email she sent me. It was a good company and they seemed like they were serious about what they where doing. Emma had made a good job on giving me a potential investment. It was definitely worth a meeting with them.

Me: That's correct, you made me excited ;)

I knew that was dangerous to write. I wasn't referring to the email, I was referring to her. I made thet clear in the text I sent her. It could go either way. Either she'd continue on the flirting and give me an answer if it was more serious flirting or only innocent as before. Or she'd completely turn me down.

In the meantime as I waited for her response I read through the investment proposal she've sent me. It did indeed look good. It was absolutely worth a meeting with them so they could pitch it even more before I decided to invest or not. I replied to Emmas email, asking her to set up a meeting with them.

Still no reply after a few minutes on my text to Emma. Maybe I fucked up? What if she thought I was a creep for sending that? I should never have sent her that text. I should just had continued with the innocent flirting, now she must be disgusted with me. I started to feel a small feeling of panic grow inside of me. I fucked up big times.

Emma: Oh, I got you excited? I'm just trying to be a good girl for you sir ;)

Ohh, man. That reply got me semi hard in a split second. The effect she had on me. If she only knew how much that was turning me on. I could think of many things on how she could be a good girl for me. I want her on her knees infront of me, filling her small mouth with my big cock. When her mouth couldn't take it anymore, I'd bend her over my desk. I'd grab her by the hair and push myself in. I imagine her all wet for me, moaning my name. She'd be a good girl and let me cum in whatever hole I wanted to. By now I had a huge erection. Realizing I have'd got lost in my thoughts and forgot to reply to her, I grabbed my phone to type a massage.

Me: Oh, I can think of a lot of ways that you can be a good girl on. By calling me sir, it's a good start of being a good girl for me ;)

I knew all of this was wrong to do. It was wrong in every way possible. One, she worked for me. Two, she was half my age. Three, I was married. Besides, what was this gonna lead to? It's not something that ever could be anything else then what we are now. What bothers me the most is that she's free. She's not mine, I cant control her. I'm Susies and she could give herself to whom ever she wants and I don't have any right to have an opinion on it. I cant have her, and I'd hate to see her with somebody else.

This was all new feelings for me and I don't know what to do with it. All I knew for certain was that I was horny and I needed to fuck Emma. That wasn't possible and it would never be. That sucked real hard. 

A/N: Sorry for short update! Will give you an extra long chapter before New Years! Hope you guys are doing well. I can't believe how many you are thats reading this. Id never though I'd gett this many readers. Thank you so much!!! XOXO