Chapter 18 - The need for her

Toto pov:

Me: I want you in my office tomorrow at 9.

I couldn't wait to see her. I haven't seen her since the end of the season party, and then we both weren't sober. I just needed to feel her being close to me. I've had an amazing Christmas and new years but it bother me a bit that I haven't had a text from her in a few days. I didn't know why, but it just bothered me. I wanted her to give her attention to me. Not work attention, her personal attention was what I want. I knew I shouldn't be craving that, it was wrong but I really wanted it. It didn't take long before my phone lit up.

Emma: Of course, want me to bring anything in particular?

Good, she's coming. I was gonna make sure to be in a least an hour earlier so I could mentally prepare myself for meeting her. Being home with Susie and Jack was not something I wanted to be when I was thinking of her. She'd been in my mind a lot lately and I both hated it and loved it at the same time. She always made me horny and fucking Susie didn't have the same effect anymore. I had her in my mind even when I was fucking Susie. I was always thinking it was Emma I had beneath me, not my wife.

I hoped that seeing her might just help me geting over my phase with her. Maybe if I saw her and talked to her, everything would go back to normal again. She could just be my assistant, not the Emma I wanted to have bend over, screaming my name. Just the though off it made me semi hard.

Me: You're more than enough. I just need you.

It was true. I needed her. Maybe not in a need that I needed her help with work, but the way I needed her infront of me. I didn't know what to do with all of my feelings with her. It wasn't feeling, just some sort of attraction towards her I had. I needed it to get out of my head.

I decided to go the living room where I knew Susie and Jack would be, only to find Susie laying in the sofa with her phone in her hand. Jack was no where to be seen.

"Hey, where's Jack?" I asked. Susie looked up at me and smiled. "There you are. You've been locked up in your office for a while now" That was true, the work load had started to become a lot and there was a lot of things that needed to be done. "Yeah, sorry about that. You know how it is" I said to her. She knew there was a lot of time spent on the job that I did. Many long days and long nights. I was lucky to have someone like Susie by my side to support me.

"Are you done for today?" She asked while I was making my way over to the couch. "Yeah, I think so. As long as not something new comes up. I need to go to the office tomorrow to take care of somethings. I hope you don't mind." The things I needed to take care of was Emma, but Susie didn't needed to know that.

"Of course not babe. Thats totally fine. Wanna open a bottle of wine and just enjoy ourselves?" She asked me. That sounded amazing in my ears. Just having a relaxed night in the sofa with my wife. And my son. I realized Susie hadn't answered my question about Jack so I asked her again. "Hey, you never told me where Jack is".

She gave out a small laugh. "If you'd actually payed any attention to your family and not just your job, you'd know hes having a sleepover at Felix." I had totally forgotten about that. Now that she said it, I remembered that we've been talking about it. "Oh, sorry. I knew that" I said and blushed a bit.