Chapter 4

Tohka went to Raizen high school too now.

Y/n had work to do on this day so they stayed at home. It rained today again. The weather forecast has really been off lately.

Shido has been caught in the rain on his way home. That's when he saw the girl with blue hair to who Y/n gifted a Keychain. She slipped and fell, worrying Shido.

Shido: Hey, are you okay?

Yoshino: Um Please leave me alone Please don't hurt me

She ran away with teary eyes.

...

The next day. 

Tohka: Shido! I made these things called cookies! I made them with everyone in home economics class. Try them! 

Shido: Uh, sure. I guess I'll have one.

Y/n smiled at them. Origami then approached them as Tohka glared at her.

Tohka: Tobiichi? Damn you Why are you here? Are you still looking for a fight? Watch out, Shido! 

Origami: *Bows* I'm sorry. I know it's not something that can be excused with just an apology.

Ai, Mai and Mii were about to start again when Y/n glared at them.

Y/n: We're having a personal moment here. What are you staring at?

They looked away.

Shido: I said it was okay already, so raise your head already. We're both fine now, so let's drop it.

Origami: But, I won't let you beat me.

She went and sat on Y/n's laps.

Tohka: H-Hey you! Don't touch Y/n! They're my friend and I won't let you hurt them!

Origami: That's my line.

Tohka: *Pouts* Shido, ignore her, and try one of my cookies.

Origami: Speaking of cookies, I just happened to have baked some myself.

Tohka: Don't copy me!

Origami: My baking was finished before yours.

Tohka: S-Shut up! As if your cookies could actually taste good.

Origami took one of her cookies and held it close to Y/n's mouth.

Origami: Here, try it. Ah~

Y/n ate it and smiled.

Y/n: Hm~ That's actually really good.

Origami smiled as Tohka grunted.

Tohka: Shido, you should just hurry up and try my cookies.

Shido, feeling the tension took a cookie and tasted it.

Shido: It's really great.

Tohka smirked at Origami who only frowned at her.

...

Y/n arrived home before Shido, suspecting it would rain today again. Shido finally arrived, soaked.

Shido: Why did you abandon me?

Y/n only chuckled as Shido was about to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Y/n: Don't.

Shido: Huh?

Y/n: Tohka's in the bathroom right now.

Shido: Ah. Okay, Tohka's in the bathroom... WAIT! Tohka's here?!

Y/n: I mean where else would you want her to stay? Especially if she becomes unstable and you're not around. You must know by now how attached she has gotten to you.