Chapter 10

Y/n was on their bed, bored out of their mind since they can't do anything...

Their phone then rang and they answered it without looking.

Y/n: What?

???: Darling~ I missed you so much! It's been so long since I talked with you.

Y/n: Miku... We both have a charged agenda. That's only natural.

Miku: Ehhh? But I want you close at all times~

They got up and wore their shoes.

Y/n: Okay. I can't see you right now but your voice soothes me.

Miku: Oh would you like me to sing for you?

Y/n: Wouldn't that be weird to do it on the phone? *Chuckles* We can talk too.

They went out.

Reine: Shin, we've sent Kotori down. She should be there soon. We're counting on you.

Shido: Okay! Hey Kotori!

Kotori: Oh, sorry to keep you waiting.

Kotori: Do you not have anything to say to a girl who's dressed up for a date? I thought that was the first thing I taught you to do

Shido: So you dressed up for this?

Kotori: Well, yeah. We are going on a date after all. I tried to create some chances for you to take the initiative. Let's get our date started.

Shido: Okay!

Tohka: Of course!

Yoshino: Yes.

Yoshinon: Wow, I'm so excited!

Shido: Why are you all here?

Reine: Oh, I forgot to tell you, but those two are coming along on your date. I figured it would be for the best in this particular case.

Kotori: *Smirks* I see. Quite the bold one aren't you, Shido? I'm looking forward to seeing what you might do.

Tohka: Look, Shido! I brought the swimsuit you bought me yesterday!

Yoshino: Me too.

Kotori: Oh? How kind of you, Shido.

Tohka: This is too bad Y/n couldn't come though.

Kotori's eyebrow twitched.

They went to Ocean park.

Tohka: This is awesome. I can't believe there are lakes and mountains indoors! There's so much water! This is so exciting! Shido, can I go into that lake over there?

Shido: Sure.

Tohka: Let's go, Yoshino!

Yoshino: Yes!