♣︎Chapter 10-The New Student♣︎

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Previously On Chapter 9
'Maybe he was the right one for me'
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
-Wonwoo POV-
'Maybe he was the right one for me'
I thought I smile cause of it I decide to go get some food for me and Bohyuk I change into jeans and a hoodie I went downstairs leaving the house going to the store.Once I arrive at the store I went to the food aisle getting ingredients until I bump into to someone.
"Oh!I so sorry here let me help you"The stranger said helping me get up who was a girl? "It's fine"I said as I was getting the stuff I drop and she also help me once "Again I sorry"The girl said "it's fine what your name?"I ask "Oh my name is Hwa-Young I recently move here but you can call me Hwa"She said as I handed out my hand "I'm Jeon Wonwoo"I said as she shake my hand but I saw a blush form on her cheek for some reason anyways I let go I started to felt uncomfortable with her "Well it was nice meeting you Hwa but I better get going"I said "Sure I guess I see you then?"She said as I nodded and started walking away until I saw Mingyu? "Woowoo!"Mingyu said walking towards to me giving me a hug which caught Hwa attention "Wonwoo who this?"Hwa ask making Mingyu let go of the hug asking the same question "Well Mingyu this is Hwa she recently move here and Hwa this is Mingyu my-"As I was about to talk Mingyu grab me from behind "His boyfriend"Mingyu said sound like he was jealous cute "Oh well it nice to meet you Mingyu"Hwa said handing out her hand to Mingyu as Mingyu slowly shake his hand then letting go "Well let go Woowoo we have some stuff to do"Mingyu said letting go of me as I nodded "Bye Hwa"I said waving goodbye as she wave goodbye and started to walk while I felt one of Mingyu hand on my waist "Minmin you weren't jealous were you~?"I said teasing him a bit "No I not it just" "Just what?"I smile at him "Nevermind anyway why are you here?"Mingyu ask trying to change the subject "Well I here to get some ingredients for me and Bohyuk"I said as he started to calm down "So why are you here?"I ask him "Same thing Aji needed some more dog food"He said and we chatted.Once we check we left the store "I guess we see each other tomorrow"I said and Mingyu was making a pouting face "But I wanna be with you now!"He was acting like a needy child or puppy "You can wait Gyugyu it just until tomorrow"I said as his nodded so I gave him a kiss making him feel better which work "Better?"I ask as he nodded we said our goodbye and started to walk away but I felt someone following me but when I turn around there no one?
Hwa POV
'Disgusting'
I thought as I saw them kiss ew who does he think he is trying to steal him away once that rude Mingyu whatever his name is I started following Wonwoo good thing he didn't notice.He so nice and handsome too!Too bad that little rat already got him.And why did he have hickeys on his neck?!Never mind that once I continue to follow him he stop at a house that might be his it look fancy I snuck around the house seeing a window I look through it seeing my precious Wonwoo putting down the bags from the store he went upstairs tho now how I am going to see him but don't worry Wonwoo we see
each other soon.
Wonwoo POV
I went upstairs to check on Bohyuk seeing his awake now "Oh hey Wonwoo"he wave hi to me as I did that same "When did you home?"He ask "around like 12 something I saw you were asleep so I went out to get some stuff to make for dinner"I said "Oh alright then what we having then?"He ask me "Well I haven't thought yet but I figure it out soon"I said as he nodded "Oh by the way since when did you have hickeys?"He ask I was confused at realize 'Damn it Mingyu'I thought "Oh well...Mingyu kinda well you know"I said rubbing my neck "You didn't do 'it' right?"Bohyuk said making me completely red "N-no!W-why would you think that"I said chuckling cause of nervousness as he shrug his shoulders saying 'if you said so' I left his room and went downstairs but I keep feeling like I being watch I went to the windows by the living room opening it seeing no one I close then covering them with curtains making me feel comfortable now I went to the kitchen and start putting the stuff where it should be I went to the laundry getting out the clothes putting them in the dryer for 1 hour going back to the kitchen getting a snack and going to the living room sitting on the couch looking for something to watch while I was looking I felt my phone buzz in my pocket seeing it from the group chat.
'The Badasses😎'
Junhui🐱-Who change the name?
Channie🦖-Probably Joshua or Jihoon
Joshua🦌-Hey!I know I change it into stupid name but it not me this time😒
Jeonghan😇-Then it probably Jihoon
Jihoon🍚-Huh
Wonwoo😼-Jihoon did you change the name?
Jihoon🍚-No I was watching a movie it probably Chan or Junhui
Wonwoo😼-Why them?
Jihoon🍚-Idk they seem the most suspicious
Jeonghan😇-Maybe🤔
Channie🦖-Alright enough why discuss it tomorrow
Channie🦖 is offline
Wonwoo😼 is offline
Junhui😼 is offline
Jihoon🍚 is offline
Joshua🦌 is offline
Jeonghan😇 is offline
-Time-Skip-
The next day
Once I left the house with my school uniform and my stuff I saw Mingyu waiting for me by the cafe "Minmin!"I shouted getting his attention as he run towards pick me up "Woowoo I miss"He said as his kiss me softly "I know you do"I said chuckling as we walk to school together while holding hands.
-3rd-POV-
As the two arrive at school they stop at the garden Wonwoo lay his head onto Mingyu shoulder as Mingyu was playing with Wonwoo hand "You're hand is so soft"Mingyu ask Wonwoo smile "Yours are too"Wonwoo said almost forgetting about the hickeys he gotten have from the day his stay over at Mingyu "So what are you going to do about the hickeys I gave you"Mingyu said smirking "Damn it I forgot"Wonwoo said"It's not that noticeable right?!"Wonwoo said almost panicking "No really it a um bright color?"Mingyu reply back "Mingyu!"Wonwoo pouted "We figure it out soon let get to class homeroom about to start"Mingyu said as Wonwoo nodded as the walk to homeroom once they arrived the class started "We have a new student today"The teacher said "Come in"He said as the students walk in and stood in front of the class "This is Hwa-Young she a third year who have recently move"Said the teacher "Would you like to say something Hwa-Young"The teacher said as Hwa nodded "Hello everyone as you know I Hwa-Young but you can call me Hwa and it's nice to meet you I hope we get along"Hwa said smiling "Since you new Jeon Wonwoo will show you around the campus raise your hand Wonwoo"Said the teacher as Wonwoo did Mingyu already didn't like Hwa he felt something off about her since he met her Wonwoo got up and Hwa follow him leaving the room, showing her the campus.
Time Skip
"And here is the gym"Wonwoo said "Thank you for showing me Wonwoo"Hwa said acting all nice "No problem"Wonwoo said as he smile trying not to be awkward "So I was wondering if you want to hangout after school?"Hwa said walking closer to Wonwoo "I would love to but I have to hangout with some friends"Wonwoo said almost sweating "Then you could invite me!"Hwa said cheerfully.
Meanwhile With Mingyu
"Mingyu can you look for Wonwoo and Hwa since class about to end"The teacher said as Mingyu nodded getting his and Wonwoo stuff he then go to the gym since that was the first time he thought once he arrive he see Hwa getting closer to Wonwoo 'That bitch'Mingyu thought he could tell she make him uncomfortable"Woowoo!"Mingyu yell getting Wonwoo attention "Oh Minmin!"Wonwoo said happily that he here now going to him as Mingyu give him his bag while Hwa behind Wonwoo "2nd period is about to start by the way"Mingyu said "Oh Hwa what class you have next"Wonwoo ask Hwa getting her schedule out "I have chemistry next"Hwa said "Oh then you have the same class as Mingyu"Wonwoo said as Mingyu gave a death glared at Hwa and so did Hwa "I guess so"Mingyu said trying to act normal since Wonwoo was here then the bell ring "I should get going now"Wonwoo said as he gave Mingyu a peck on his cheek "Well let's get going shall we?"Mingyu said as Hwa roll her eyes as started walking away as Mingyu walk next to her "Listen here 'Minmin' stay away from my Wonwoo"Hwa said using air quotes when she said Minmin "Only Wonwoo can call me Minmin.And what the fuck do you mean by 'my Wonwoo' he my boyfriend"Mingyu said "For now he is"Hwa chuckle "What do you mean 'for now'?!"Mingyu said not wanting Hwa to steal Wonwoo "You find out soon enough dog boy"Hwa said "You little bit-" "Now you wouldn't wanting your little boyfriend seeing you like this huh?"Hwa interrupt Mingyu while she was pointing at Wonwoo who was across of them as Mingyu stay quiet looking away from her "That what I thought now come on dog boy shoe me where chemistry"Hwa said as Mingyu roll his eye and started walking to chemistry with Hwa behind him.
-Time-Skip
Lunch
Mingyu was searching for Wonwoo at the cafeteria needing to tell him of what Hwa said once he spotted him entering he grab his wrist taking him to the gym "MinMin!What are you doing"Wonwoo said as Mingyu let go of Wonwoo wrist "It's Hwa I don't trust her"Mingyu said "What about her?"Wonwoo said being confused about it "She not what she seem Woowoo"Mingyu said "What are you talking about?"Wonwoo said "She told me to stay away from you and she going to steal you away from me"Mingyu said grabbing Wonwoo hand "I don't want her to steal you away from me"Mingyu said as Wonwoo was trying to connect the dots together.
"Gyugyu are you perhaps
Jealous?"
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
(A/N Hiiiiiii so there some drama happening between Mingyu and Hwa👀

"Gyugyu are you perhapsJealous?"♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎(A/N Hiiiiiii so there some drama happening between Mingyu and Hwa👀

Anyways here your daily photo and stuff.So what do y'all think of Hwa so far?🤨
So y'all seen Mingyu and Wonwoo rooms why not Bohyuk room🤨

Beautiful 🤩So have a good night/afternoon/morning byeeeeee-Word-Count-1907-♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Beautiful 🤩
So have a good night/afternoon/morning byeeeeee
-Word-Count-1907-
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎