How they had/found you Pt.1

How they Had/found you and/or take you in pt.1
Jane : 21
(Y/N): 8 months old

Jane sighed as she was following Jeff to annoy him. It was part of her revenge, since she wasn't allowed to kill him. She followed him into a house she took note of a couple things, the first being that it seemed to be the house of a small family. A loud cry snapped Jane back, She ran upstairs where the crying was coming from, as she ran into a room she saw Jeff standing by a baby crib. She was a killer but she was not heartless, nor could she ever bring herself to kill a defenseless baby. 

 Jeff wouldn't kill a baby nor child either, however today he was very grumpy and annoyed, enough that he raised his knife ready to strike you dead. Without much of a thought, Jane threw her knife at Jeff and stabbing his leg making him yell in pain. She jumped on him sending a quick punch yet hard, to his face. He pushed her off him and jumped out the window. Jane picked up her knife cleaning it off on her dress while walking to your crib and picking you up carefully. 

"Shh shh shh do not worry I'm here, no one will hurt you. I'm Jane and I'll protect you sweetie." She said softly before smiling. You giggled, kissing Jane's cheek sloppily. Jane smiled before she started walking back to the Mansion.

Nina
Nina had a friend that was around 18. They were really close Nina even told her about the creepy-pasta family and her new job. Her friend was fine with that, because she trusted Nina with her life. They were having a good day of hanging out when they had to part ways, Nina going to the woods and her friend going towards her house. Sadly on her way home, Nina's friend was taken and raped. Nina, in a rage, asked the Creepy-pasta's for help to find and killed the man. Which they did easily, they made his death slow and painful. 9 months later Nina's friends died giving birth to her baby (Y / N). Lucky before that she asked Nina to take care of you. And that's what Nina did.

Scarecrow:
{In this one you're a smaller kid like a scarecrow scarecrow}
(Y/N) the child Scarecrow. You used to be a normal and real kid but one day you were stuck in a fire. The fire had been lit by a stupid adult throwing his lit cigar out his window and setting rows of a corn field where you were grabbing corn for lunch. Before you could escape the fire had circled your body and burned you till you were nothing but bones and ash. Yet for some reason, you only felt like it was all a dream. So much of a dream you woke up except everyone was around you and crying. Everyone loved you as you were a really sweet, smart and helping kid. You roamed around everyone, trying to get someone to notice you, but no one could see you. Watching everyone you care about cry made you break down. 

Then you heard a voice, when you looked up to the voice you noticed a scarecrow. It was small, it was your size, you could tell because it had your cloths on. You walked to it, unable to stop yourself. It was calling you, pulling you in and you couldn't resist. Once you got close enough, your arm moved up to reached out and touched it. As soon as you skin came in contact with the face of the small scarecrow, everything turned black.

When you woke up again, your body felt stiff and plainly weird, then you remembered what had happened. Quickly you tried to stand but found yourself tied to a cross, not just any cross though. It was the cross the small scarecrow was pinned too, you where now the scarecrow! Sure, you can move and when you tried to speak, you could. Still you couldn't wrapped your mind around the fact that you where in a scarecrow body, But something made you feel a lot better, your family would be so happy to see you!

Sadly, nothing ever goes as its supposed too. When your family saw you, they were horrified. Your mother screamed and your farther grabbed his shot gun. He had shot the gun, going through your shoulder. With a loud cry, you ran. You ran as fast as your small new body could carry you. You ran in so much fear you didn't notice an older, taller, female scarecrow until you ran into her. She was ready to yell at you, when she saw your terrified and hurt face. She stopped and looked at you, as if trying to believe that you were a scarecrow. The hole in you shoulder is what convinced her.

She heard the mob yelling so she grabbed you arm pulling you up, she lead you while you both started running. 'I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared.' is all that ran through your head until the female scarecrow stopped pulling you. You broke out of your thoughts and saw that you two where somewhere deep in the woods, a patch with no trees but a small cabin. 

"Hey, What's your name?" She asked in a soft voice, she could see you trembling in fear. The air was freash but you couldn't feel cold. Still the usual warmth you felt when you though of someone you loved, was gone.

"I-I'm (Y/N) ..." You mumbled still hurt of what just happened.

"(Y/N)? That's a nice name. Don't worry, I'll help you." She said firmly with a small smile. You smiled back.

"Oh, and I'm Scarecrow." She smiled sweetly taking your hand and leading you inside.

~~ 

Okay so this is so so so much better written now. Do you guys want me to write the new chapter or re- write the PT.2 of how they had/found you?~ 1/15/19