Last Meet and Take you in.

Lulu
Her: 19
You:6

"Hey girly, how you doing?" I looked up when I heard the voice of my best friend Chris. I smiled at him and nodded slowly.
"Hey Chris. I'm good, just a few headache here and there."

You see a few days ago I was walking down the street to my house when this car came at incredible speed towards me. I was frozen in shock but the driver swerved which lead to him crashing against a car. Glass when flying. A few pieces landing in my left eye. But I was was healing although I would never see from that eye again sadly.

Chris always walks me home now. His a highschooler but in out school Elementary, middle and high are together so he always watches after me.

As we started walking home we heard a scream, running to were a came we found a woman without her eyes. Dead. Instantly Chris covered my eye and called the cops. But I could feel like someone was watching us.

Eventually we left, as we walked I saw a girl in a blue dress up in the roof. Her hair covering most of her face but I could see her smile.

After that nothing really happened for a few months. I had gotten used to haveing only one eye and my other senses have gotten sharper. But it was like someone was always watching me. Sooner or later something was bound to happen I though.

I was right.

Soon more and more murders were happening. Mostly at night but some at day.
Today was a day that everything changed.

It started normal, with school and Chris walking me home as always. But when I entered my house it was quite. Too quite. And then I saw it. Blood everywhere and a dog, sitting in the middle with a human smile. I wanted to scream but I was too scared.

That's when a girl... The girl walked in with the same blue dress. She smiled and shoo'ed the dog away.

"It looks like you're alone. Come with me and you won't have to worry about anything. I was so scared that all I could do is nod. I didn't want to die.

"Good. (Y/N) right? Let's go meet your new family. I'm Lulu by the way."

And with that I left everything behind and went with her.