Prolouge

It was the end of ends. Sakura was almost defeated, Atsuki losing chakra as she tried to heal her friend. After Naruto died, she sealed the rest of Kurama within herself, and took the seal off her father to put her beloved tailed beast in the new seal on her body.

"Cmon Sakura.. you can breathe now, right? How're you feeling?"

"Better. Thanks, Atsuki. We can't stay here. The damage has been done."

"We're the only ones left, Saku. I have a seal but I didn't perfect it yet. Let's try it."

After doing what she could for her teammate, Atsuki stepped back and helped her sit up.

"Let's go. I'll try to do it here, just hold onto me."

Sakura nodded. Sakura's hand latched onto Atsuki's shirt as the woman pulled out a scroll.

Eventually making handsigns, Atsuki preformed the Jutsu.

"Space-Time Ninjutsu: Teleport!"

~~~•~~~

When the two girls woke up, they felt rejuvenated. Almost as if their chakra wasn't gone and they didn't suffer any injuries. How odd.

"Atsuki?" Sakura's voice was higher pitched than usual. Almost as if she were a child. But that couldn't be, right?

Atsuki turned to look at her, her eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets.

"Sakura! You're-!"

"What? What is it?"

"We're younger!!"