𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘

THE HOBBIT

MOON DUST in your lungs,
STARS in your EYES,
you are a child of the COSMOS,
R U L E R  of the skies.

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

SYRENA WAS TIRED. the pressures of royalty were slowly eating away at her soul that yearned for adventure and exploration. she couldn't cope with it anymore. to add to this, her father was pressuring her into marrying a respectable sindarin elf, when in fact she couldn't think of anything worse.

the thought of being trapped in a loveless marriage with some bland, pretentious elf made her sick to her stomach. she wanted to get out. no, she needed to get out. she needed to explore.

king thranduil forbade any of his subjects from leaving the confines of the woodland realm. he claimed that whatever lay beyond their borders was none of their concern. for years she accepted this as true, not once daring to question her fathers orders.

until she started to have doubts.

syrena's curious eyes longed to see foreign lands; the shire, the misty mountains, gondor, rohan. anything she could feast her eyes upon. in fact, her memories of elven lands she visited in her youth were starting to fade. no, ever since whispers darkness began to threaten the lands king thranduil closed the borders to everyone.

and then, despite everything, she left. and she didn't look back. not once.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

OR, IN WHICH
an inquisitive elf aids thirteen dwarves, a hobbit and a wizard on a quest to reclaim a homeland;

a journey of there and back again.

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

CAST LIST —

𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴..
𝙨𝙮𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖