Vivid figures

Adults Scrambled around, A little girl left amidst the crowd of panicked elders. Her parents far away from her, Her little legs running as fast as they possibly could, stumbling on some feet here and there. Yet, Her parents only vanished further in the depth of the crowd.

.

A young lady with lavishing blue eyes and jet black hair awakes from a distant memory of hers embedded in her sleep. Sweat trickles down her skin as small beads of a waterfall travel further along the rocks. Her brain never being spared of horrifying memories.

A hand tips past her waist and hugs her from behind earning a light jolt, After recognizing the touch her body melts into yours leaning into ur body. You untangle her hair by pushing your hand through them gently. Your hand patting her head and the other around her waist.

"Sleep Mir Liebe." You whisper to the air expecting it to reach the lady in your arms, and it does. Her body goes limp in your own as you wrap your arms around her shielding her from the vivid figures who could not do so despite being her parents. You hold onto her as a child does its stuff toy. Except the woman in your arms will never be thrown away, or hurt.

Jiyoung Yoo, My Love.