Chapter 3: "Ma'ro/Ma'zin"

You strapped your shoes on. You stomped a little before standing up.

"Y/n"

You turned your head and see Alibaba, smiling at you as he emerged out of the dark. You smiled back as you two walked towards each other and gave each other a warm embrace.

The two of you stayed that way for a while before letting each other go.
"You know, I can stay-oof!"

Before you could even finish what you were saying, Alibaba punched you in the gut.
"Okay okay! Damn, you didn't need to do that." You said as you rubbed your tummy a little, your ears went flat as you pouted

"I want you to go home Y/n. Back to Torukan. Where your family is, you've had them waiting long enough." Alibaba was right. You had a chance to go back home, but you refused to go back home when you had enough money for yourself to do so.

And now that Alibaba is financially stable, he doesn't need her anymore.

"Okay. Stay safe my friend." The two of you shook hand firmly.

You walked to the caravan that was heading to Balbad where there were ships that would take you near your homeland.

As the Caravan was driving away, you hugged your bag close to your chest
Alibaba stood in place as he watch you slowly drifting away.

He felt his bottom lip trumble, as he held his tears back as much as he could.
He wanted to shout for her to wait, for her to come back to him.

She wanted him to do the same. She missed him already

6 months later

A Karth with white snow White skin and black scattered dots from its arms to gray, rubbed her swollen stomach, her tail wrapped around the bottom of her stomach. Her breathing was increasing slightly, beads of sweat on her face.

"Kalat zoq maiqa, Y/n, wa icag. Fwe'ma tar"
(I don't think this is safe, Y/n, what if we get caught. My child)

She spoke as she looked up at the red car that that was wrapped in clothing and a long cloak. The young Karth gave the woman a small smile and bent down and gently rubbed the others swollen stomach

"Con shalo, fwe'ma kiv fwe'ra tar itaz warl. Pitica."
(Be calm. I wont let anyone hurt you, or the child. Promise)

The Karth nods, putting all her trust in the other. You walk out of the back of the wagon and began having the horses move.

You didn't go back home, but you have been helping other Karths who were in similar situation as you were. Like this pregnant Karth.

You can tell my her white skin and the black/gray patterns on her skin, you know she's from the Zarikal clan.

The clan that lies within the North of the island. The Zarikal clan live on the floating mountains, also being the known to be the best Za'rok riders.

About a few days later, you and the pregnant Karth find your way close to Balbad.
"Fe'ma ca'mahi zolo. Cama zaral fwa"
(We travel on foot. I will take you to the boats)

You reached your hand out to the Karth and carefully carried the Karth off the carriage.

You had her wear your cloak and even wear your shirt, as you had more clothing underneath. You had to really make sure she was not noticibal.

Because Karths from the Zarikal clan are the most rare out of all. On top of that she's pregnant. That's a bonus for whoever is hunting down for one.

Your main spots of transporting Karths to the boats where they could safely return home, is Reim empire, Balbad, and the Kou empire. You only went to Kou for a small amount of time.