it suits you nicely - chapter 08

The previous day simultaneously seemed like the longest day of your life and the shortest one.

You were drained from the constant headaches and waves of sickness.It was mixed with feelings of regret - "Why did I drink so much?" which was followed by the conclusion that you'll never drink again.Even if that is a lie we all tell ourselves thinking we have any control over our impulses.

Today you had a lecture that you couldn't skip out on.You stared at the banana on the kitchen counter.All food was underwhelming yet tasteless.You had to eat it anyway.

"C'mon have you risen from the dead?" you were pushed out of your thoughts into the real world by Miyeon slapping your behind.

"What are you doing moron."

"All i know is I'm definitely going to your next party.Everyone in my department is talking about you."

"I hate that."

"As if anyone could hate attention."

"I've never liked it nor disliked it, I guess I just have no opinion on it.People's image of you will waver so why should it matter."

"Look at you sounding all high and mighty.I'm just waiting for your sob stroy on how your parents couldn't buy your love."

"I'm not out of touch."

"Debatable - see you later" she said rushing out.

You were tired and didn't feel like sticking to your daily routine.Everyday has begun to feel the same.A wish was born inside you.You wished you were more fufilled.Maybe that's why Jungkook caught your attention, he was bringing something new to your life.But you didn't feel like staying in and doing nothing all day that would just make you even more depressed.

You snapped back to reality.
You gazed into your reflection - atleast you were clean.Getting ready would set your day off better.You wore fitted baggy black jeans with a pretty white top.You did your makeup and played your favorite music.A silly ritual that made a big difference.

play salvatore by lana del ray.

You took the longer route the riverside and autumn leaves were all you needed.It was a warm day.

Everything was going smoothly. Your first lecture was pretty interesting.It was psychology .You were taking a lot of classes trying to figure out what you liked.More often or not the subjects you enjoyed and the subjects you were good at did not overlap.

Duing break period you read at the library.It was really a regural day for you except for the constant whispering around you.You assumed it was because of your friend group that night.

You made your way to the important lecture.As you walked in you acted as if you couldn't hear anything and as if you didn't feel their eyes on you.You sat in the back.

He walked in and scammed the room just to find you.That action also made the whispering louder.

"Hey,party animal."

"Not you,as well."

"What?What do you mean?"

"I'm pretty sure anyone could notice due to how loud they're being."

"You think they care about you?How self-centered can you be?"

You didn't say anything.You just looked into Jungkook's eyes.It was taking you some time to think of something.So you subconsciously turned away.

"I'm sorry if that was out of line,you okay?"

You didn't really care but you wanted to test him.How would he act if he hurt you?