Max & Chikorita's Icy Christmas

Max who is a shiny Chespin, a long-lost sibling who can't seem to find what he's after, comes to Oak City not knowing how close he truly is to finding his brother. Now he yearns to see him more than ever after getting separated in an avalanche. Be prepared for the ending, you'll see why.

1

Max: Gruuuuuumble! I'm so hungry. But what can I do? These woods are unfamiliar. Max walks along trying not to sneeze into his photo album from the cold air. I have to get warm soon. This bark is not tasty either. Is that a building? He asked running to it. It's a library he said walking in. Mesprit: A shiny Chespin, how can I help you? Max: I'm super hungry right now. I haven't eaten in almost a week. Mesprit: Whoa! I'm sorry but there's no food here. But it looks like you need a bath too. Come with me to my house. Are you lost? Max: I've been lost for almost two weeks in that forest back there. Mesprit: You mean Makily forest? You poor Pokemon. That's huge. No wonder your so dirty.

###

Mesprit: The food will have to wait. I know your hungry but you have to get clean first. Max: But I'm starving. Mesprit: I'll make you a meal while you bathe. Max: I don't know if I can wait that long. Gruuuuuumble! Mesprit: Just go in the bathroom. I'll start cooking right away. Max goes in the bathroom then sets down his photo album damp with snow. Max: I suppose it wouldn't hurt to take a shower. I'm pretty cold, achoo! Max turns on the water as his stomach growls louder than before. Max: I don't know if I can manage the wait. Gruuuuumble! I have to eat something. Mesprit, hurry! Mesprit: What's the problem? Max: My stomach is the problem. Mesprit: You must be beyond hungry then. I'm cooking as fast as I can. Just get clean. Mesprit checks on the soup while Max eyeballs the soap, which looks like candy. Max: Why is there candy in here? Gruuuuuuuumble! It's got such a good smell to it. Why is there candy in a bathroom? Max grabs the soap and chomps it down quickly.

Max: Burp! What was that candy? It's making me burp bubbles. Burp! Mesprit: Max, what are you doing in there? Max: Burp! I just found candy in the shower. Mesprit: What candy? There's no such thing in here. Your burping bubbles, MAX! DID YOU EAT MY SOAP?! Max: That was soap? Not candy? Mesprit: Why the hell would I put candy in a bathroom?! Max: What's the matter? Mesprit: Stay calm. You may have just poisoned yourself. Max: I what?! Burp! Mesprit: Max, you should be ok. Your lucky it was small. Why the hell would you consume that? Max: I thought it was a candy. It looked so colorful. Mesprit: Well that's a new thing for me. You were so hungry that you hallucinated the soap being a candy. Maybe I should have fed you first.

Max: It's not that bad, is it? Mesprit: It will be if you don't drink this antidote. Max: Gulp! Mesprit: What am I doing here? I'm sorry but I'm going to have to leave you. I totally forgot I didn't get anybody to watch the library. Please stay here. I'll be back later. Max: But...what am I supposed to do? Mesprit: I didn't expect any company today. I'm sorry. Maybe find something to watch on the tv. Mesprit leaves hastily as Max sneezes. Max: But...wait. I have no...he's gone. Max picks up his photo album from the bathroom and sits on the couch. Max: I sure wish I could find my brother. Gosh I'm so hungry still. Cleffa: Who's there? I guess Mesprit forgot I was here today. It's a shiny Chespin.

Max: My name is Max. Cleffa: Where did you come from? Max: I don't remember the name of the city anymore. I've been looking for any signs that my brother is still alive but... Max picks up the photo album. Cleffa: Why do you have that? Chespin: It's the only memories I have of my family. Cleffa: Can you show me some of them? Max: These are just old photos..my real Mom died ages ago, my father, and pretty much everybody else. My brother, I don't know if he's even still alive at this point.

Cleffa: That Chespin, I think I know him. Where did you obtain that Harmony Scarf from? Max: My mom gave this to me when I was little. She said it was necessary. Can you help me? Without warning, Max sneezes in his photo album for the 9th time. Cleffa: Oh my, you'll ruin that in no time if you're using it like that. Max: I already ruined it, but I had no choice. It was either use my photo album or let snot freeze on my face as my scarf was already pretty used up. Cleffa: Let's go. I can help.