prolouge

"all the thing that i know,
that your parents don't,
they don't care,
like i do"

"okay mills, did you make a wish?" he smiled. she giggled and smiled, "yes finnie! i did, my first wish". "what was it?" he joked, "your not getting it out of me! unless your a liar, your not supposed to tell your wish, you said it wouldnt come true finnie" she sighed. "and by the way," she paused, and he nodded. "even if this is the first time my birthday has been celebrated, it was the best one finn, and im sure it will always be the best one." she smiled softly, he bit his lip to hide his smile as he went in for a hug. "i think it made me happier than you, you dont even understand" he sighed.

millie knew she was different, well family wise. her parents didnt care like the other kids parents did. they never celebrated christmas, easter, birthdays, anything. not even thanksgiving. and really she felt different, she had no friends because of this, everyone laughed at her when she lived in london. but when her family moved to the US, things changed, because of one person.

that one person changed her life forever when she was 12.

he. him. the one and only, finn wolfhard.

-

hii ! guys i got an iphone for christmas ! it's an iphone 8+ n i love ittttttt :)))