one - fine line

"we'll be fine line"

finn and millie both sat in their math 1 class. hawkins high, hawkins, indiana, US, North America, world.

—and in this class, theres a girl. jayla marie, the girl who bullies millie, she never told finn. she didnt have to, she didnt know he knew until— he confronted her. also, keep in mind jayla has a crush on him + hes super popular.

"jayla?" finn asked her in the hallway. she spun around on her heels, the amount of fake she was sickened finn, honestly he almost gagged thinking about it. but anyway, she looked at him, and spoke "oh! hi finn, i've wanted to talk to yo—" she smiled. "yeah, yeah whatever, cut the bullshit jayla. why are you bullying my friend?" he said, in all seriousness. "hu—uhhh, who?" she stuttered, "millie" he said, anger written on his face. "huh? she told you that? dont belie—" she was cut off hy finn, "no, actually, everyone told me, and i watched you guys yesterday, yeah i saw how you pushed her jayla, oh and if i was you? i'd forget about trying to date me jayla." he smiled, walking away, satisfied with what he said. and as he walked away he heard her scoff, and call millie a bitch.

okay, yes. he is aware he hurt millie and they
arent-so-talking right now, but he still told jayla off. if your wondering what happened, they got in this huge fight, blah-blah-blah, and well he yelled at her and said some pretty cruel things. he feels terrible, and doesn't even blame her if she doesn't want anything to do with him. i think that should clue you in to why he wasn't talking to millie after his talk with jayla, but he's talking to his friends caleb and gaten. millie? well she really has one other friend, and that's noah. they arent as close like millie and finn, but if she needs someone other than finn, or just another friend, theyre there, oh-so-bffs.

but all that was on her mind as noah ranted about this girl, was finn. just finn.

-

love,

olivia 🤍