two - fifteen

"cause when your 15, and someone
tells you they love you,
your gonna believe them"

somehow she felt jealous, her best friend, was walking down the hall with another girl. and she told herself "shut UP MILLIE. hes not yours".

—and now, at 12:15, here she was, sitting at the lunch table thats beside finn and his friends, the table shes at, consists of sadie, noah, and herself. she picked at her lunch, thinking. and sadie and noah wished she would just get over her crush on finn, but they know thats not happening anytime soon.

"earth to millie! earth to millie!" noah and sadie chanted to bring her out of thought. "y-yeah?" millie said, realizing what her friends said. "we were saying, what if you just— i dont know, maybe uh—" noah stammered, then cut off by sadie, "talk to your friend!" sadie sighed, "were sick of seeing you in the dumps m" sadie rolled her eyes at noah because he jabbed her with his elbow. "asshole! why did you do that!" she said annoyed. "cuz shes upset sades" noah sighed. "noah you dont have to treat me like a baby" millie rolled her eyes. "but in all honesty, i might look dumb." she sighed. noah gave her a puzzled look, aswell with sadie. "well, hes hanging with that girl, and ill look like the ex ir something!" she sighed, throwing her face at the table softly.

-

finn sat at his table, he couldnt help but to overhear his friends conversation. "i dont know, maybe uh—" noah stammered, then cut off by sadie, "talk to your friend!" sadie sighed, "were sick of seeing you in the dumps m" he heard sadie say lowly. "asshole! why did you do that!" she said annoyed. "cuz shes upset sades" noah sighed. "noah you dont have to treat me like a baby" millie rolled her eyes. "but in all honesty, i might look dumb." she sighed. finn felt terrible for hurting her that night. "well, hes hanging with that girl, and ill look like the ex ir something!" and finn realized millie thought his cousin karla was a girl he fucked or was on a date with— but wait, why would she care? does she like m— no way wolfhard. no way.

absolutely no way wolfhard, he told himself.

-

🤍