four

,,lee jeyeon, pay attention, keep ur head up, this is class not sleeping hour''

and with that he turned his back continuing onto writing the totally salient math problem.

,,also, you ll be cleaning today''

well, i did not bother to looking up from managing my things and just waved them off.

,,sure, thats not really a problem'' i stood up.

,,so now u have the courage to speak up, sit down''

fighting with him was meaningless so i sat back down.

i was trying to figure out the actual reason for me enjoying waiting for everyone to leave and clean their mess up..

i don t think it was my love for cleaning, to be honest, i pretty much despised anything related to looking after other people. so i accepted the request most likely because i wasn t left with any other choice.

but i wasn t going to drag about it, i liked to prolog my time outside since my time at home wasn t very likeable

i let out a very harsh sigh and looked up to the ceiling. nothing interesting

,,you shouldn t speak back to him, i know he can be very missunderstanding sometimes but you should know how dumb he treats people if they piss him off''

i looked behind me, noticing my classmate standing up swunging his bag over his shoulder while patting my shoulder.

i nodded ,,i know'' i placed my pencil box inside my lectern

i shook my shoulders in a effortless manner which leaded to his hand loosing balance and falling away from my arm ,,and i wasn t speaking back, i was just informing him that i didn t mind doing chores.''

,,you must be a real house wife then'' he chuckled ,,if not then ur most likely just a very kind hearted person''

,,none from the above'' i shrugged.

the boy awkwardly smiled.

before i could say anything, the professors voice chimed from the front of the class

,,jeyeon are you really trying to drag other people down along with you''

i fummed, watching him leave the class

i was ready to walk up to him and clear things up only to be pulled back by the boys arm ,,hes not worth it'' he rested his arm on my shoulders, pretending to dust off my jacket ,,don t waste ur energy on people that don t deserve it'' he smiled leanding closer to my ear

bangchan then took a deep breath and turned me to the side, making me face him ,,you ll be fine, don t worry about it'' he was surprised by a sudden text and immediately strided his way towards the door ,,i have to go jeyeon, don t forget what i told u and take care'' he waved before evaporating into the crowd of people walking through the hall way.

i just ignored him and continued packing my things, aggressively forcing my books into fitting my bag, disappointed that i allowed someone to talk bad about me in front of the entire class.

but people r way too focused on their own lifes to even remember the fact that this thing ever happened.

,,good bye, leader who knows it all'' i whispered before getting my bag up and watching everyone else leaving the classroom

i waited for the class to clear up before i could start cleaning, only to notice the last person, which happened to be yeji leading onto the door frame, shooting me an innocent look ,,you know you shouldn t allow people talk like that, right?'' she came closer leanding on a nearby desk ,,you can also try and speak back''

,,oh believe me i know'' i aggressively pushed back a chair

,,try being ur savage self even if front of this type of people'' yeji smiled leaning closer to me ,,show them who you are'' she hit my shoulder in a friendly way and turned her head to the side watching the other students getting ready to leave.

,,do you wanna hang out with me and Minho?''

,,can't''

,,why not?''

,,i got more important stuff to do than hang with you and that weirdo'' i added sarcastically, stuffed my pencil case inside my canvas usless tote bag, sild out my sit and not even take three steps yet before a body harsly smailing into my shoulder.

i suddenly found myself on the ground, the impact caused my bag to fall as well, snapping my head towards the prepetrator with the biggest glare ever

and there he was, Minho was staring at me for a few seconds, and just as the last time he didn t say a word, he began heading towards the exit plugging his earpods in.

,,You have to be fucking kidding?'' i called making sure he'd be able to hear me even with that blasting music that could be heard from over here.

Minho stood still, leaned on the hallway with his hands in his pockets.

,,aren't you gonna fucking apologise?'' i stood up from the ground with a curse.

,,your books fell'' Minho turned his head and gestured towards the floor with his chin while heading up to me.

,,no shit they did?? apologise'' i analysed the condition that my books and everything else that could be found in my bag was in right now and how much damage was produced.

,,oops'' he said, blankly, his voice sounding sarcastic and definitely not reflecting his reaction.

,,is that fucking it?'' i glared angrily noticing how the part of the project that was reflecting half of my grade was now on the ground ripped off

Minho tilted his head to the side ,,i apologised, right? he wondered looking up

,,you didn't?'' my eyes widened amazed by his audacity to be sarcastic and act so careless after he literally destroyed the project that i was working on for the past 5 months.

,,oh'' he added impassive showing no interest but staring inside my soul, while sipping iced coffee from a starbucks cup.

my mouth fell, i could not stand the situation anymore, so i unconsciously allowed my impulsive thoughts to lead the way once again, reached for the nearest book that could be found on the floor and threw it in his direction.

But Minho didn't even flinch or move a bit, he kept his eyes on me, and the only reaction i got out of him were his eyes blinking merely ,,id rather die from a natural cause'' he who barely speaks finally formed to create a whole sentence

,,let me be that natural cause'' the glare was still visibly plastered on my face, thinking about the best way in which i could kill him right there in that moment.

but i was nearly brang back to reality when i saw Minho spin around and begin to walk away, still as blank as before, probably going to report me for speaking bad and domestical violence or god knows what. but i refused to say anything.

i was sure that id be called in the principal office and end up suspended or something, but before i could finish totally loosing myself in my thoughts i saw Minho heading back..with something in his hands..was it maybe a book, was he coming to get me back? if so i was ready to fight.

but no, it was, the exact same themed project that he just ruined, except his looked one hundred times more professionally inventive.

and he just tossed it to me without saying a word, but looking me right into the eyes one more time before making his way out of the school.

and i just..sat there.