°|'Chapter 2'|°

You wake up early in the morning most likely around 7am, you was woken by a knock at your door. Your memories from last night flood back to you, you smile. You get up from your bed rubbing your back and stretching your arms out while walking to the door, you unlock it and twist the handle opening it, to be met with Thomas.

"How'd you sleep?" He questions. You signal him to come in.

"It was nice. Ada gave me 2 dresses, and I don't know what one to pick." You say, he understands that you wanted him to pick, you was given a red long maxi dress with short sleeves and jewelled along the breast areas, or a beige midi dress with long sleeves and white blouse sewn to the top of the skirt.

"Beige, save the red one for a special night out." You nod, as he leaves he leaves a trail of cologne, he smells luxurious. You slip the nightgown off, putting the same bra on, tying it tightly, you pull the beige dress over your head and down your body, you do the buttons on the blouse and slide your stockings on with your shoes, they were black so they would go with anything.

Opening your door you bump into John, "fuck, sorry." you say nervously.

"It's all good, breakfast is downstairs don't wanna miss it, Tommys cooking and he cooks like shit!" He says bursting out with laughter. You smirk and laugh your way down the stairs, your shoes clicking against the hard wood floors.

"The fuck you giggling 'bout." He says turning around, cigarette in mouth, pan in hand.

"John said your cooking is shit, I'll say now I fucking hope not, or I'll just starve myself while I'm here." You say semi-seriously.

He chuckles and says, "I didn't cook it, Pol did, she's my aunt and she told me to watch it I still feel like I'm doing it wrong." You laugh and walk over, you take the pan your hand caressing his.

"Basically watch this right." You say, he nods. You take the fag out his mouth and pop it in yours, he stares at you shocked. "One, don't be a idiot and smoke while cooking." You say, he still stares at you shocked, you inhale a bit of smoke before dropping the cigarette and stomping it out. Letting the smoke out your mouth and inhaling it again through your nose soon to let the smoke fall out your mouth.

He stares at you, slightly smirks before saying, "You? smoking..? wow." you laugh.

"Every girl has a secret Tommy." He chuckles, you show him how to then flip it, by wiggling it around in the pan and flipping it. "Boom, pancakes!" You say happily.

He chuckles. "Well done." He makes a few more before plating them and putting on the table.

Your sat at the table, Tommy opposite and his brother doing the same on the other side of the table, Pol eating Infront of the fire place.

"So, we are going to find you, a house." Tommy finally says interrupting the silence.

"Really? Yes, I know exactly what I'm looking for." You say confidently.

"And what would that be a fucking mansion?" Arthur says.

"Arthur don't be rude to our guest, and what is it your looking for?" He asks nicely, telling Arthur off.

"Uhm yeah, I would love a two story family home, but like it has a more cozy and cottage type of interior than the outside. You know?" You say. Tommy nods as he finishes his plate. After a few minutes you finish yours too. Placing your plate and cutlery by the sink, you step towards the door putting your coat on, Tommy doing the same.

"Ladies first." He says, opening the door for your.

"Thank you, what a gentleman." You say giggling at him, he chuckles.