°|'Chapter 4'|°

It had been a week since that night, and to say the last you was embarassed but not for yourself but for the Shelbys, you were scared that you had ruined there reputation. After your headache had left you the other day ,it was time to go back to work and help Tommy with buisness. You was about to walk in when you noticed a lady sat at a desk. You stare at her before she stares back to you, her hazel brown eyes looking around your face before putting her head down and working again. You was confused but decided to ignore it, you knocked on his door before hearing his command. You swiftly entered closing the door behind you and walking over to his desk, before having a seat.

"So, how's your head holding up, eh?" He asks dryly. You look at him before stating,

"It's ok, could be better." You smile to him. You watch as tall body stands up and walks to the side of you. He spins the chair rough so you face him. You feel his hand grab yours before he opens your hand and places something cold in it. He steps back. You open your hand to see a key, you was confused.

"Turn it over." He huskily says.

You turn the key over reading the imprint on the metal, 'Iris' estate.' You look up to him, mouth wide before lunging up and hugging him tightly. Grabbing his suit blazer tight and head on shoulder you felt him hug you back. You knew Thomas was the type of guy to buy a house, but for someone he knew for about a week. You did not know, and in all honesty you was so grateful.

"You brought me it? But I thought, just what. I thought you would tell me how much it was so I'd buy it what the fuck Thomas, thank you so much!" You excitedly say, you swear you saw him smile slightly before going back to his normal emotionless state.

"Well, I saw how much you liked it and decided I'd get it for you, it was the least I could do. It's fully decorated, to your liking. You have a maid who will do as you say. There will be a blinder outside your house every night to keep you safe." He say's calmly. You just look up to him and smile, before he watches you run out the house.

--
Thomas' POV:

I watch as she runs out of my office and out the front door, confused I run out my office following her, my brother's and Polly watching me chase after her. They all stared my way.

"Thomas what is happening!" Polly shouts walking to the front door, my brother's following behind her.

"I brought iris a house, and she is going to check it out I think." I say running backwards before turning around and running towards her. Polly and my brother's laugh before closing the door.

My gun on my chest flying around and hitting me, my suit flapping around in the wind and the noise of her heels Infront of me. I saw her at the front door opening it. I stopped and just smiled, and that's when I realized. This fucking women is making me feel a way that I haven't felt in years.

--
Iris' POV:

I stepped inside the house and looked around the walls. The boarders along the bottom to the wall paper was absolutely stunning. The kitchen had an island, a fucking island and a breakfast bar!

"OH I FUCKING LOVE  YOU THOMAS!" You shout before running and hugging him again. He laughs as he closes the door behind him. "How am I going to be able to repay you for this..!" I say stepping back shocked.

"I thought we could make a deal, as I bought this house for you, I thought you could go out to eat with me. Just the 2 of us." He says cheerfully, but his face was still straight.

You turn around, "Are you Thomas Shelby taking me on a date." You laugh. Before realising he was serious.

--
After discussing where to go and when, and bringing over all your stuff to the house.