Intro

Haseena Dinesh Singh.
She is the eldest daughter of singh family. She is the daughter dinesh and his first wife (late)Isha singh. She was always work with steady and calm mind. Haseena have huge respect for her parents and always follow their orders. She is lesbian and tomboy. Her decisions are always perfect and best for everyone. She is an idol of her siblings and many young generations.

Akshita Dinesh Singh.
Daughter of dinesh and aarti
She is very sweet with everyone. She always follow haseena's instructions. Very shy in nature. Love haseena more than anything. Tomboy

Karishma dinesh Singh.
She is the second daughter of dinesh and aarti. She is very dedicated to her work but fun loving and prankster at same time. She get angry sooner. Haseena was the only one to control her. Haseena is like god for her. Tomboy

Priya Dinesh Singh.
She is the third daughter of dinesh and aarti. She is the youngest daughter of the singh family that's why she is so childish. She is very aalsi and doesn't want to work most of the time but when it's haseena instruction she never even thinks to disobey it.

Aarti Dinesh Singh
Biological mother of Akshita, karishma and priya. She loves haseena more than her biological daughters. Housewife

Dinesh Singh
Business tycoon of London. Treat his daughter equally but love haseena more. He always gets tense about the marriage of his daughter.
__________________

Shivani Sharma
Shivani is the eldest daughter of sharma's. She is a very sweet and simple girl. Her passion is singing and dancing. Shivani was very good in cooking too. She always obey her parents instructions. Helps her father in his office work. Love her sister's so much.
Now she was waiting for her Miss. Perfect.

Rani sharma
Daughter of (late)parkash and preeti.
Cousin sister of shivani and mira. She is also get angry sooner but very soft hearted and sweet. She always take care of everyone in the house in shiavni's absence. Love intrest in girls.

Mira sharma
She is shiavni's sibling sister. Very talkative and fun loving. She always follow shiavni's orders like it's her duty. Shiavni is her idol

Santosh sharma.
Youngest daughter of sharma's. Cousin sister of shivani and mira. Sibling of rani. Everyone's favourite because she is the cutest child in the house.

Aakash sharma
Father of shivani and mira. When his brother and his brothers wife died akaash love his brothers daughter as his owm daughter. Business tycoon of india. He loves his family more than anything.

Ashna sharma
Mother of shiavni and mira
Housewife
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned! 💞