D-day...! ✨

12th December, evening

It's around 4 in the evening. The singh girls are getting ready in their room. Haseena was standing in front of mirror. Karishma was teasing priya while akshita was enjoying their nok jhok.
Aarti enters with sharda and dinesh

Aarti:- Aree waah kitni aachi lag rahi hai meri badhiyaan.

Aarti said with big smile. The girl gets up and stands beside haseena. Dinesh hold haseena by her shoulder and patted her shoulder. Sharda whispered near aarti's ear.

Sharda:- dekha koi kimaat nahi hai baaki tenno ki haseena ke samne dinesh ji ke maan main...sahi samay pe sudar jao varna kuch nahi milna tumhari bachiyoon ki carodo ki sampati se.

Aarti didn't say anything she just ignore word but this time her smile lessened first time in her life she felt different for sharda's word.

Dinesh:- aarti...aarti

Dinesh calls for aarti making her come back to reality.

Aarti:- ji?

Dinesh:- brooch

Aarti:- ji?

Dinesh:- aarti give me the brooch.

He point in the direction of bag she was holding. She nodded and put four box on the bed. She open the boxes. There are four different brooches. One is gold plated,dark pink colour diamonds traditional brooch, second box has only golden plated traditional brooch chain, the third box has small golden brooch which was simple and sweet, the last box having  maroon and goldgold- toned embellished met brooch chain.

Dinesh took the first brooch and put it on Priya's shrewani. He pull her cheeks. He move towards karishma and made her wear the brooch from the second box. He show her a yo signature by hand while she also do the same in reply. Dinesh came in centre standing in front of haseena and akshita. Dinesh was about to took the third brooch akshita call her.

Akshita:- papa

Dinesh look at her

Akshita:- pehele dude

Sharda look at her in amazement. Aarti was shocked but not that happy. Without wasting a second the other two pull out their brooch making the ladies more shocked. Dinesh was very happy by the love and respect of these three's towards haseena. Hassena smile at them. He move towards the fourth box took the last brooch and put it on haseena's sherwani. He then took the third brooch and put it on akshita's sherwani. Akshita, haseena help priya and karishma to wear the brooches. Sharda again started her nonsense talk near aarti's ear.

Sharda:- haseena ka brooch jyada aacha or mehenga lag raha hai par akshita ka kitna simple rakha hai.

Aarti look at Dinesh.

Aarti:- Akshita ke sherwani pe itna chota thik nahi lag raha kyu?

Everyone look at her in confusion while karishma uplift her one eyebrow. Sharda have winning look on her face.

Karishma:- jaha tak main apni behen ko janti hu unhe sweet or simple chizhe he pasand hai.

Karishma said looking at aarti then giving a death glare to sharda which made her confused.Dinesh nodded in yes.

Dinesh:- exactly inn saari chizoon main yeh mujh pe gayi hai sweet or smiple. Hai na?

Dinesh said with smile. Akshita nodded in big yes.

Akshita:- Or udti udti khabar aayi hai ki hamare yeh brooches or pure look ki choice dude ki hai so isme koi changes nahi.

Priya:- kabhi kabhi yeh bohot sahi bolti hai.