Chapter 1: Backstory

3rd person pov:
Inko midoriya and shouta aizawa was in ua studying to become hero's, inko's quirk was advance telekinesis and shouta's quirk was eraser. They were in the same class and they worked well together. Shouta, inko, hizashi, and Obiro were really good friends. They always hung out with eachother and they were always super protective over eachother. Whenever a guy tried to ask inko out they would chase the guy down with knifes.

Shouta then started to develop feeling's for inko. Inko was so sweet, kind, warm, brave, strong, always determined and etc. Hizashi and obiro knew it and always teased him. It was their 2nd year of school and shouta was ready to tell her. "You got this shouta!!" Hizashi and obiro encouraged him. Shouta then saw inko walking by and he stoppped her, "hey inko" "oh hi shouta what's up?" Inko greeted him making shouta blush.

"Oh yeah uh can we talk you and me on the roof?" Shouta said nervously. Inko tilted her head, "why is something wrong?". "No no I just wanted to tell you something" shouta said. Inko was so cute when she tilted her head. "Okay let's go!" Inko said as she ran up the stairs to the rooftop. "Good luck bro! Not that you need it!" Hizashi said. Shouta nodded and ran behind inko.Once they got to the roof they stood there until shouta spoke.

"Inko, your a really good friend . Your nice, kind, beautiful, smart, strong, brave, and so much more things. I admire you so much,
And over these years that we have known eachother I developed feelings for you. So what I'm saying is inko, I love you will you be my g-girlfriend?".

Inko looked shocked and shouta looked down on the ground. 'Oh no she doesn't like me back I completely destroyed our friendship I should probably just-' Aizawa thoughts were racing until inko spoke. "I had feelings for you for such a long time now so yes! I will be your girlfriend!" Inko said as she hugged shouta. Shouta felt so happy and he hugged her back.

Shouta and Inko became really close and they became face to face. They then leaned towards eachother and their lips met with eachother. They had a gentle kiss because it was their first time and they letted go of each others lips. They smiled at inko stepped back. "Okay you can come out hizashi and obiro!" Inko said revealing hizashi and obiro spying on them.

"That was soo romantic!" Obiro said making shouta blush. "I know right it was so cute!!" Hizashi added. "S-shut up" shouta huffed but they kept teasinging them. Inko giggled.

Time skip later to their 3rd year of ua Highschool. Their best friend obiro died in a mission they had and they were devestated. The 3 friends stood infront of obiros grave sobbing.

"We will miss you..!" Inko tried to say before breaking down on the ground. Shouta went down to her and hugged her tightly. Hizashi then joined the hug. They hated losing somone close to them.

Another Timeskip to their graduation, hizashis hero name is present mic, inkos hero name is magnetic, and shoutas hero name is erauserhead. Inko was celebrating with hizashi until shouta tapped Inkos shoulder. Inko turned around to see shouta with a ring in his hand. "Inko will you marry me?" Shouta asked. Inko burst into tears, "yes!!" She said while jumping into a hug. Hizashi was cheering them on while everyone else congratulated them. They were so happy that day.

Inko and shouta were engaged for about 3 years until they finally got married. They were the happiest couple ever. Inko then was pregnant with a baby girl.

(Another time skip)

Shouta was pacing back and forth in the hospitals waiting room nervously. The nurse then called shoutas name, "how is inko??" Shouta said nervously. The nurse smiled, "she's in there you can go see her now".

Shouta then rushed to the room to see inko holding a beautiful baby girl in her arms. Shouta rushed to her side, "she's beautiful.." shouta said. Inko smiled, "what should we name her?". Shouta thought about it, "how about izumi?". "That's perfect!" Inko smiled.

"Can I hold her?" Shouta asked as inko nodded and handed Izumi to him. He looked at her and hugged her softly, "she's perfect.." Shouta said as Izumi opened her eyes. Izumi giggled making shouta smile. They felt happy but it wasn't gonna last for a long time.

1 year past and inko had to go on a mission so shouta would have to take care of Izumi by himself, "okay Izumi's milk is in the fridge make sure to warm it up for 30 seconds and for her food you will have to-" "inko hunny I'll manage don't worry" shouta cut inko off.

"Okay I have to go now bye sho bye Izumi!" Inko said as she kissed her husbands cheek and her daughters forehead. "Bye inko" shouta waved. Izumi copied his dad and gave inko a small wave. Inko giggled as she setted off. Her mission was supposed to be for a week.

The one week went by slowly and inko was supposed to be back right now, shouta was getting worried so he tried calling inkos cell but she wasn't answering. Izumi was playing with her toys and shouta was sitting infront of Izumi on the couch waiting for inko. He then heard a knock on the door and he rushed to the door to see inko but Instead he saw detective namusau.

"Oh hey namusau how can I help you?" Shouta asked. Namusau frowned, "Aizawa I'm sorry to say that..". Shouta felt scared, "what.??".

"Inko.. didn't make it..". Those words make shouta froze, "n-no.." he said putting his hand on his mouth. "I'm sorry.." namusau said. Tears started to form on shoutas eyes, he got down on the floor and burst into sad tears. Namusau got down and comforted him. He lost obiro and now inko. After 10 minutes of crying shouta wiped away his tears, "T-thank y-oh for telling me namusau h-have a good day now.." shouta said. Namusau nodded and left.

Shouta had this depressed look on his face as he walked back to Izumi, he fell down on the couch. Izumi saw that his dad looked sad so she putted her toys down and hugged his leg. Shouta smiled softly and pattted her head. He picked her up and hugged her tightly but softly as well.

"I promise inko that I will be the best father for Izumi, I'll make sure that she lives a great life" shouta promised.

Hizashi got the news and he rushed to shoutas house to see if he was okay, he opened the house door with the spare key they have given him. "SHOUTA!!" Hizashi shouted worriedly with his quirk. Izumi was only 2 years old and hizashis quirk was sensitive to her ears so she started to cry. Hizashi then ran to the crying Izumi. "HIZASHI WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT USING YOUR QUIRK AROUND IZUMI?!" Shouta shouted in anger.

Hizashi looked speechless, he knew that shouta can get mad but he was never this mad at him before. Shouta calmed Izumi down and Izumi fell asleep, he placed her in her crib and kissed her forehead good night. He walked out of the room to see hizashi stand infront off him with open arms, shouta rushed Into his arms and cried. Hizashi comforted shouta, they both felt sad that another of their friend is gone as well.

"Don't worry sho atleast obiro has one of his friends with him" hizashi says, "yeah I g-guess your right.." shouta said as he pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears away. "I'm always right" hizashi said proudly. "Sure you are" shouta said sarcastically. "You know that's the second time I saw you cry in like 5 or more years" hizashi said. "Oh shush" shouta said.

"Anyways I go to go now feel better!" Hizashi waved goodbye. Shouta waved him goodbye and he left. Shouta went to his bed to try to go to sleep but then he heard Izumi crying. He went to check up on her to see her rubbing her eye and sobbing. He picked her up and tryied to make her sleep in her crib but she didn't want to sleep in her room.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" Shouta asked. Izumi laid on shoutas chest, he took that as a yes and went to now his OWN room and laid down on the bed with izumi. "Good night my izu" shouta said. Izumi made a goodnight sound and they both fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What it just me or did I make this chapter happy then sad? Anyways thank you for reading! Stay tuned for more byee! ✌️

Word count: 1489