Chapter 45: The Return

A/n: Hello, before anyone says "Mattheo seems creepy." Remember what I said in the last chapter :)

Did I say Draco was dating Anna? I actually can't remember; but no, he's not Anna's bf they were just talking but Anna realised she didn't like him and he didn't like her like that.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::><:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}]xxx()o

Bella's Pov- 

My eyes fluttered open as the first thing that caught my eyes made them immediately open.

Mattheo Riddle was sitting by the window/ door watching the view... As if it was normal to be in my room.

"Mattheo!" I say shocked, sitting up in my bed,"were you watching me sleep?!"

"Not the entire time..." He says sarcastically, but when my eyes widen, he adds,"I'm kidding! Why would I watch a filthy Potter sleep."

"Oh? So you would watch a Belle?" I ask him teasingly.

"No! Of course not! She's not much better than you." He says defensively.

"But she's still better than me then?" I ask him, knowing it would make him get all worked up over nothing.

"What? No, I didn't say that-" he says,"And she practically saved your ass from the spy at Hogwarts, you should be thanking her!"

"Mattheo." I say shaking my head,"She was the spy."

His eyes widen as if he was a child finding out Santa Claus doesn't exist.

"Don't talk about her that way!" He says defensively.

"So now your defending her..." I say,"well if you really love her that much, why don't you go back to Hogwarts and propose to her."

"Maybe I will." He says walking out of the room.

Yeah right, why would I ever believe that he was going to propose to Anna. Why would i even care is the better question... Wait...

If I'm going to die soon... I'm dying alone. I have no one that loves me in a romantic way and I don't love anyone like that either...

I'm never going to het married... Or have kids... Or ever do things most people look forward to!

But I don't even have anyone I'd like to marry. And marriage seems scary anyways. I'm 17 for heavens sake.

And kids are just... Ugh I can't even imagine having kids right now anyways; but still, I at least want to have the option.

And i want to go back to Hogwarts again. Sure it's not safe there, but Voldemort already knows about me being in France so what difference does it make?

After a few more moment of debating; I decided i would move back to Hogwarts first thing in the morning.

Mattheo's Pov-

I walked out of her room and into my own, walking over to my desk where an envelope was. I guessed an owl must uave cane while I was at Bella's.

I sighed as the envolope read "From The Dark Lord"

When Will he stop calling himself that?

I opened it up, reading the note inside of it reading,

Dear Mattheo,

 Why haven't you given any Intel on where the Potters are? I asked you to spy not go on a bloody date with them.

And if I find out your talking to Bella again, your fucking dead and can die with her. And if you don't think I'll do it, try me.