C1 : A Miracle

Mutya had moved into her mothers apartment after finally getting away from her abusive father's home and had transferred schools after that .  9/08/2016 

Mutya walked in, with a uniform and a badge that says Student 777and she immediately smelt a unfamiliar, new scent. She had never been to this institution before, so that is reasonable to not be familiar with the scent. Mutya looked over all of the students getting their supplies and going to their classes. Mutya walked over to a locker that was lonely and no name on it. Mutya opened it and it was fresh and empty. Mutya started to sort what she needed for her first class and other classes, she looked at the list that was gaven to her, it was just a list of which classroom to go to. Mutya carried her list and stuff with her to her first class, Class 1-2. She walked in and The teacher immediately brave a announcement about Mutya's Arrival "May bago kaming estudyante, Ipapadama namin sa kanya ang komportable at malugod na pagtanggap sa institusyong ito" ( "We have a new student, we will make him feel comfortable and welcome in this institution") Mutya stood in front of everyone and became to introduce herself. "Hello ako si mutya, kasiyahan na makilala kita." ( hello I am mutya its a pleasure to meemutya " Okay Mutya, Paki upo ka na lang sa tabi ni Carl." The teacher instructed mutya. Mutya sat next to Carl and rested her supplies onto her desk. " Okay class, Bumaling sa pahina kabanata 3-4 gamit ang lapis." The teacher instructed everyone. Everyone got out their math books and started to ruffle through the pages. Mutya searched her box for a pencil but couldn't find one. Carl noticed and asked "wala po ba Pwede mo na ang lapis ko? kailangan ko pa rin." Carl reached over and gave Mutya a pencil. "Salamat po sa inyo" Mutya felt something strong, and her heartbeat started to increase. It was like a feeling I never felt for anyone. Mutya then got her attention caught by the teacher. " Magbayad ng pansin." The teacher said. Mutya shook her head, and looked down and started to write. A Haft hour had gone by, and math class was over. People started to get their things and walk out of the classroom. Mutya had to watch carl leave first. Then he left to go to his locker, and so did mutya. Mutya has gym class, 2-3. Mutya put her supplies back and got deodorant and went to gym class. Mutya saw Carl also walking to gym class, but he was walking with a girl. Mutya watched them as they walked in then she walked in. 9:02am.

They played soccer and the girl that was walking with Carl was on mutya's team and Carl was on asprec's team. Mutya's team lost due to the girl successful attempt to not avoid carl's ball going into the Goalie. After gym class, Mutya was walking with her deodorant in her hand watching the girl watch into the same bathroom to shower. " What's your name, I'm Althea. " The girl, revealed to be Althea Rommel. " Its Mutya." mutya answered " Why are you giving all of your attention to my boyfriend, Mutya?" Althea Asked " Why do you continue to be a stuck up bitch?"  Mutya repiled. " whatever." Althea scoffed, Mutya busted out laughing. " You are so brave to confront me,  next time you wanna talk to me at least do it to my face."  Althea stepped out then Mutya grabbed her towels and stepped out.         11:00am

Mutya went to her 3rd classroom, and sat down In her seat, and glanced at the white Mutya."  " May bago na kaming babae. ang pangalan niya ay Mutya. "the teacher announced. Couple of individuals greeted Mutya then asked the class who wants to pass out the writing assignment and Mutya raised her hand faster then anyone else did. " Mutya pwede kang mag pass out." The teacher told Mutya as she got up to pass out papers. She begins to put the assignment on her desk then pasts it around. She finally gives the final assignment the walks back to her seat.  After a hour of work, its finally lunch time.  12:00pm

Sandara sat next to Mutya " " Hello Mutya, ako si Sandara. Mula sa Klase sa pagsulat." Sandara told Mutya. Mutya took  a second to look at sandara, " Pagbati, Sandara." Mutya greeted Sandara,  " " Kilala ko si Althea, at alam kong wala siyang kabutihan. At may plano akong alisin siya." Sandara told Mutya, Mutya gave Sandara a facial expression that she is not taking her seriously. " Naglalaom ka ba nga maghuhunahuna ako nga masasarigan ka? " Mutya asked Sandara. " Siya may mga Nagbandalisado Ang mga paaralan ari arian Para masaya, Hindi kataka taka Ang paaralan ay mukhang basura." Sandara reported to Mutya, " May proof din ako na matagal na niyang ginagawa yun." " Ibigay mo sa akin ang iyong Numero ng telepono." Mutya instructed Sandara, Sandara pulled out a pen out of her pocket and wrote it on Mutya's hand. " Text ko kayo ng 6:00 pm." Mutya told Sandara, Sandara gave Mutya a smirk and continued to eat her food.