C4 - Theft

Thursday, September 11th.

The night before September 11th incident was finally reached the news and Sandara, Victoria, And Nora are pronounced dead, The Police had investigated the home and found DNA on the ground and discovered its the DNA of a 28 year old man and a 31 man and is finally calling it a homicide of 3 Freshmen.

Ang gabi bago ang Setyembre 11 insidente ay sa wakas naabot ang balita at Sandara, Victoria, At Nora ay ipinahayag patay, Ang Police ay nag imbestiga sa bahay at natagpuan DNA sa lupa at natuklasan ito ay ang DNA ng isang 28 taong gulang na lalaki at isang 31 lalaki at sa wakas ay tinatawag itong isang pagpatay sa 3 Freshmen.

Mutya returned back to school like it was a ordinary schoolday. When she encountered Sabrina, she could already spot a red flag In her personality, She seemed to be introverted and lonely. So in her 5th period, Mutya sat next to me. " Hello po doon" Sabrina greeted Mutya. " Hello, ako si mutya." Mutya told Sabrina, Sabrina smirked and said " Ako si Sabrina"      " Tigilan mo na ang pag uusap" The teacher demanded both of them, They both followed directions. After class, Mutya asked Sabrina for her phone number and Sabrina gave it to her. Sabrina started to show a bunch of things to Mutya, such as perfumes, hand bags, jewelry, makeup essentials. " Wala sa mga item na iyon ang mukhang binili mo ang mga ito" Mutya pointed out ( None of those items look like you bought them) Sabrina scoffed " Alam ko, hindi ko mabili ang sarili ko ng magagandang essentials, mahirap ang pamilya ko at binibigyan ako ng mga kaibigan ko ng mga ganitong bagay." Sabrina explaischool I know, I can't buy myself good essentials, my family is poor and my friends give me these stuff.) Mutya stopped staring at the items in her bag and shook her head. The bell rang and Sabrina and Mutya immediately got their supplies and went to class, After school Sabrina texted mutya 

Sabrina : Hello po ito po si mutya tama po ba?

Mutya : oo nga

Sabrina : Ok gusto mo bang magtampo sa apartment ko?

Mutya : Oo

Sabrina : Ang kwarto ko ang 3rd door sa 2nd floor

Mutya : Naunawaan

After school Sabrina texted mutya

Sabrina : Hello po ito po si mutya tama po ba?

Mutya : oo nga

Sabrina : Ok gusto mo bang magtampo sa apartment ko?

Mutya : Oo

Sabrina : Ang kwarto ko ang 3rd door sa 2nd floor

Mutya : Naunawaan

Mutya left her home and drove to Sabrina's apartment, She entered the entrance and ran up the stairs and looked for the 3rd door, She found it and knocked and Sabrina answered the door, She welcomed Mutya in as her dad welcomed Sabrina in. " Sino ba yan?" Sabrina dad asked, " Ako si Mutya, kaibigan ni Sabrina." Mutya repiled. " Nakuha ko sa iyo ang ilang mga bagong sapatos, Sila ay Fila." Sabrina told her dad, As she was showing the shoes to her father. Sabrina unwrapped the shoes and gave it to her father, For him to try them on. He put on the shoes and started to walk around and they fit. " Kumportable na sila, Salamat!" Her dad said while hugging Sabrina. Mutya gotten a little pity watching them hug. "Sige mutya, dapat ipakita ko sa iyo ang kwarto ko!" Sabrina said while directing Mutya to her room. Sabrina had white walls, With a bad next to the wall, and a dresser next to her bed. Mutya asked Sabrina if she has any snacks to eat, And Sabrina said yes and went to get a couple of snacks. As Sabrina left the room, Mutya immediately started to snoop. She found a perfume that as her friends name on it and heard footsteps and puts the perfume back and Gets in the same positions when she was on the bed. "May strawberry ako, masarap ba yun?" Mutya agreed and they ate strawberries and talk for a little while till Mutya brought up going to a park, Sabrina agreed and they left the apartment and went inside of Mutya's car, Mutya drove and finally reached to a hotel. " this doesn't look like a park" Sabrina stated then Mutya stabbed her with a needle that had benzodiazepine inside of it, it worked immediately and Sabrina fell asleep immediately and Mutya unbuckled Sabrina then exited her car and opened up the trunk and got a suitcase and placed Sabrina inside of it. She carried the suitcase into the hotel then checked out and got a hotel room. Mutya placed the suitcase on the ground and locked the door and called Sabrina's friend, Umeko and Aria. After calling both of them, Mutya opened the suitcase and removed the body and tied her to the bed and they both arrived. Mutya woke up Sabrina and Sabrina opened her eyes to see Umeko, Aria, And Mutya standing around her. " W-w-what? What happened? " Sabrina looked around scared, and aware. " You little bitch! You stole me and Aria's  belongings! " Umeko yelled at Sabrina " I didn't! " Sabrina cried out, " You didn't? " Mutya asked as she threw all of the stuff onto the floor. " You lier! Why would you steal our stuff?!" Aria yelled. " I didn't do this!  I promise!" Sabrina cried out. " This is in your bag, you dumbass." Mutya said.  "I'm going to fuck you up, Mutya!" Sabrina yelled. " I would say otherwise" Mutya replied, Handing over a hammer to Umeko. Umeko hit Sabrina with the hammer and Sabrina screamed and sobbed. Once Umeko was done, Sabrina's  appearanceunconscious.gnizable, it was bloody and Umeko handed it to Mutya. " Wanna give it a try, Aria?" Mutya asked, Aria looked at Mutya and sighed. " Honestly I didn't even agree with this shit!" Aria yelled, " I did it because I was afraid of seeming care-free to you! And you would give me the same consequence you gave to her!" Mutya looked disappointed, " Damn it bitch then let me do it!" Umeko yelled while grabbed the hammer and hitting Sabrina with it across her face, Sabrina screamed as her teeth fell out. Umeko then hit her in the head with the hammer, then repeatedly hit her with it then she eventually fell unconscious. Mutya grabbed a bottle that had hydrochloric acid in it and poured it all over Sabrina. Sabrina's skin was absolutely destroyed, and extremely harmed. " Aria, put the hammer next to her, Make it look like she did this to herself. " Umeko instructed Aria. " You have to cover your own crime." Aria said " Stop it, You bitch you're apart of this too." Umeko yelled at her. " I think you've forgotten I have my phone on me." Aria told Umeko. " I think you've forgotten you are going to get arrested as well. " Umeko yelled at her. Aria laughed. " The only two people that have committed a crime is You And Mutya." Aria laughed at their faces and Umeko got angry and repeatedly hitted her with the hammer. Mutya put some of Sabrina's blood onto her and pretended to cry then the police kicked in The police took Umeko off of Aria's Body, And arrested Umeko. Mutya pretended to be dead and Mutya, Sabrina, And Aria were token to the hospital. Sabrina is dead, Aria isn't dead but is severely injured, And Mutya is ok but is being hospitalized. After a day of treatment, It's time for resting. Mutya got up next to Aria and unplugged the breathing machine. " Maybe if your stupidity wasn't so revealing, none of this would happen." Mutya said, as she carried Aria to the rooftop. Mutya got next to the balcony and threw her  sleeping body off the balcony, Aria fell about 12 feets and when Aria landed, it sounded like a crash. Mutya sighed and lit a cigarette, Then she left the hospital and went to her car to get some gasoline, Mutya lit a match and poured gasoline all around the hospital, then she threw the match and it exploded with a fire. Mutya then walked away from the hospital.