C3 - Show & Tell

The night before Wednesday, September 10th Sandara texted mutya.

Sandara : Hoy, binigyan kita ng assistance, Makakatulong ka ba ( hey, I gave you assistance, can you help?"

Mutya : Ano ( What)

Sandara : May nagbubully sa akin, Victoria ang pangalan niya. (there's someone who bullies me, her name is Victoria)

Sandara : Sikat siya sa social media ( she is popular on social media.)

Mutya : At ano ang gusto mong gawin ko tungkol dito? ( And what do you want me to do about it?)

Sandara : Siya ay bitchy na ba At natigil up at gusto niya si carl ( She's bitchy and stuck up and she likes carl)

Sandara : at ako na Narinig na lahat Ng kanyang tahasang Ang mga videos at larawan ay nasa mga file sa kanyang Kompyuter. ( and I heard that all of her explicit videos and photos are in files on her computer.) 

Mutya : Sigurado ( sure)

Wednesday, September 10th.

Mutya had arrived to school and walked to her classroom and saw Sandara, " Kailan ka ba pupunta para i expose si Nora?" Sandara asked.  " Makikita mo na." Mutya responded. Mutya and Sandara got their supplies for their class then left to go their classes. 

  After writing class, Mutya went to writing class when she discovered Nora is in her classroom. Nora was sitting with her friend, Victoria. Mutya sat on the other side of their table and rested her stuff on her desk. " Sino ka ba?" Victoria asked, Mutya looked at Victoria then answered " Ako ay mutya. "  Victoria rolled her eyes and asked " Bakit ka nakaupo dito?" " Bag - o pa la ako dinhi, ngan karuyag ko magkaada mga sangkay. " Mutya answered, Victoria smirked and asked Nora " Matatanggap ba siya?" And Nora shaked her head yes. " Siguro nga." 

After school, Victoria requested Mutya to come over to hang out after school and Mutya agreed do so, Victoria drove Mutya to her house in her pink Lamborghini, and Mutya knew where this was going to go. Nora was ordering some Adobo and informed Victoria of it, A couple minutes later, The Adobo arrived and Nora, Mutya, And Victoria begins to consume. " Mutya pwede bang lagyan mo pa ng sauce ang adobo ko" Victoria Asked and mutya grabbed her plate and went to the kitchen and put lemon juice and salmon mixed together in then gave it to Victoria but got the rest of the sauce that was on plate onto Victoria's white sweater. " Ugh!" Victoria yelled. " Panoorin ito! Bigyan mo ako ng ilang baby wipes mula sa kuwarto ko bago ito mantsa!" Victoria requested, And Mutya did so. Mutya went into Victoria's room and started to snoop and look around. Until she finally found Victoria's laptop. Mutya opened it and found individual files. Mutya clicked the first photo and it was a photo of Victoria naked, Then clicked the next file to see a video of Victoria in the shower while dancing provocatively. Victoria walked in to ask Mutya why does the sauce taste like a mix of sour salmon, And saw her on her laptop then grabbed a bat that's in her room and hit her with it. 

Mutya then woke up in a cold basement, and has been tied up with duck tape. She looked up to see Nora and Victoria. She then screamed but all of her screams are yelps were blocked  and muffled out by duck tape. " Ito ang bunga ng mga snoop na tulad mo!" Nora yelled. " Ano pa nga ba ang gagawin mo sa mga file na iyon?" Victoria asked Mutya, Ripping off the duck type that was on her mouth. " " Ito ay marahil sa huli upang gumawa ng isang ilipat dahil ako ay nai post na ang mga iyon sa iyong mga social medias. "  ( its probably to late to make  a move now because i had already uploaded those explict photos and videos onto your social media.) Mutya explainedviews nito na nakuha ng isang milyong views, dalawang milyong views,. tatlong milyong views, apat na milyon, Oh wait, wala na masyadong mabibilang." ( And its already gotten 1 million views, 2 million views, 3 million views, 4 million views, Oh there are too many to count.) Mutya busted out laughing and Victoria yelled  "tumahimik ka na!" Mutya wouldn't stop then Victoria yelled at Nora to shut her up, Nora slapped her in the face then Victoria got on top with a box cutter and stabbed Mutya in the chest and in the stomach 34 times. Victoria turned around to see Sandara broadcasting with Victoria's phone, " Sandara!?" Victoria exclaimed.." Ngayong may ebidensya na ako na pinaslang mo ang isang tao, mapapatunayan ko na ang punto ko sa buong mundo." ( Now that I have evidence that you murdered someone, I can prove my point the whole world.) " Tigilan mo na, Sandara" ( Stop it, Sandara.) Sandara attempted to knock the phone out of Mutya's hand, Mutya dodged " Lumapit kayo sa akin kaya ipapakita ko ang ebidensya na ito sa mga pulis!" ( come near me so I'll show the police this evidence!) Victoria stepped back and crossed her arms " Kung gayon ano ang gusto mo sa akin?" ( Then what do you want from me?) "gusto ko makita na nakukuha mo at ni nora ang consequence na dapat matagal mo nang nakuha." ( I want to see you and Nora get the consequence you should've gotten a long time ago.) 2 gangsters walked past Sandara and started to torture Nora And Victoria while they screamed and cried while broadcasting everything on Victoria's Social media. The 2 gangsters were finally done with their torture and left leaving  Nora's And Victoria's Brutally Beaten body on the floor. Sandara sat next to Mutya's corpse. " I'm Sorry, Mutya. I never wanted to be your assistant, I just want your role." ( sorry mutya pero never ko gustong maging katulong mo, gusto ko lang ang role mo.) The 2 gangsters came back and hit Sandara with a glass bottle, she fell toward onto her face and the gangsters left. Mutya sat up and played with Sandara's hair. " I'm not the one that got you killed, Your immaturity got yourself killed." Mutya grabbed Victoria's phone and ended the live stream and left with the phone. Sandara pulled the glass out of her thigh and yelled in pain. Sandara then got up while carrying the piece of glass and left the basement.