C6 - Tragedy

Mutya went to school, a regular day until she realized that a school dance was going on tonight, and she knew where this was going to go. Mutya got her supplies for her class, when she overheard a conversation. The girls who were having the conversation, realized Mutya was listening and went away. And Mutya closed her locker. Mutya went to her class and sat down, resting her stuff on her desk. The girls, The ones that had the conversation overheard by Mutya, were new students named Ming and Anika. Mutya was gathering her supplies and Ming threw a paper ball at her and she picked it up. " Bet ko di mo mabilang kung ilang lalaki ang nakipag date ka" ( I bet you can't count how many guys you dated." Mutya read it then took out a lighter and burnt her tougune and burned the paper,  individual people saw and gasped. The paper was destroyed and the teacher noticed and got up and moved to Mutya seat. " Unacceptable. Give me." The teacher demanded. Mutya refused and hid the lighter and The teacher attempted to take it, The teacher was pulling then Mutya lit it and it burned her hand.  " Ow!" The teacher winced. The teacher got upset and slapped Mutya in the face, and knocking it out of Mutya's Hand. The lighter fell on the floor and the teacher grabbed it and yelled " Unacceptable! Principal's office now! "Mutya followed directions and went to the principals office, and they had a talk. 

" What gives you the urge to burn your teacher? " The principal asked Mutya, " She got on my nerves." Mutya answered, The principal shook her head. " That's Not acceptable, What were you gonna do with a lighter anyways? " " I felt like it was reasonable, so I brought one with me."  Mutya responded, " This type of behavior is very inappropriate, There is no excuse. I'm so tired of hearing the excuses why you did something that was not appropriate. " the principal said " I know and I'm sorry for my actions, I assure you it will be a active task to not do this." Mutya sincerely apologized. The principal signed " Please don't make me trusting you my biggest regret, You're free to continue with learning." Mutya left the office, and headed back to class. Mutya sat in her seat, and she noticed that the girls were giving mutya a dirty look. Mutya ignores them and begins to do work in her notebook. 

After class, Mutya walked out of class until ming's phone got her attention. It was a link to a group chat with individual students from different and same classes. Mutya memorized the link and walked away and pulled out her phone balcony at  link into whatsapp. Mutya put a anonymous user in case, Mutya walked up the stairs and went the roof and sat on the balcony while reading others text messages 

MING : Narinig mo ba ang nangyari kay Mutya ( Did you guys hear what happened with Mutya?) 

ANIKA : Siya ganap na Tumawid sa linya ( She totally crossed the line.)

DALISAY : Alam kong wala siyang silbi ( I know shes no good ) 

MING : Sinunog niya ang aming guro gamit ang lighter ( She burned our teacher with a lighter) 

TALA : Marahil ay ginagawa niya ang lahat ng ito para sa ilang uri ng pansin ( She's probably doing all of this for some type of attention)

DIWATA : Mutya ganyan kagulo estudyante ( Mutya is such a  troublesome student)

DIWATA : Baka tinatago nya lahat ng acne sa ilalim ng bangs nya ( She's probably hiding all of that acne under her bangs) 

REYNA : Wala kayong alam. Tigilan mo na ang inggit dahil mas maganda si Mutya tapos ikaw ( You guys dnt know anything. Stop being jealous because Mutya is prettier then you)

BONGBONG : bet ko sya a Hindi sigurado Puta. Kaya pala ang bangs niya ay tumatakip sa kanyang malaking puwit noo ( I bet she's a insecure bitch. No wonder her bangs are covering her big ass forehead. )

CARL : Tigilan mo na ang pagtsitsismis. Nagsisimula na ang klase ( Stop gossiping. Class is starting)

Mutya giggles, then puts her phone in her pocket. And sat on th balcony, looking over the sky and swaying her feet.

After school, Mutya finds out the party starts at 7pm and opens up her phone to realize it's 6:00pm . Mutya contacts 2 gangsters, After that, Mutya put on a dress and did lipstick. After getting ready, Mutya checked what time it was and it was 6:17pm. 

Mutya put on her shoes and drove the school. Mutya arrived and it was 6:25pm . Mutya waited in the driveway, while waiting for the 2 gangsters to arrive. They finally arrived that 6:38pm  and they talked about their plan intill they started to notice more  vehicles arriving. It was a couple of minutes before the party started. Mutya got out her car and headed towards to the school, The schools administrator opened the door and Mutya entered, She went to the cafeteria and made her way to the gym class, Where it was filled with loud music and people. The gangsters entered the school, with guns smuggled in their bag. The gangsters entered the gym and got the gun out of their bag and shoot the first person in their sight. Everyone heard it and panicked and tried to escape the gym, But The gangsters had already shoot 5 people.

 Only a lot of individuals left the gym but they're was still lots of victims in the gym. Ming hid with Anika and dialed 911. But, Mutya heard Ming. " Hey! " Mutya shouted, getting the gangsters attention. " You forgot someone." Mutya gave directions to where Ming and Anika were hiding, And the gangsters saw them and Ming screamed, And Anika ran. Ming was pulling on the gun, Preventing it from shooting her and the gangster kicked her the stomach, and she backed up and yelled. Then hit her with the gun in the face which lead to her falling sideways, Ming winced and the gangster shoot her. The other gangster caught Anika, and shot her as well. Everyone expect for Mutya and The gangsters were dead, And Mutya walked up to Carl's dead body " I'm sorry Carl, But if you can't be apart of my life, Then you won't have a life." Mutya said, Then the gangsters came and Mutya turned around and shot Mutya in the chest, Mutya fell over, while bleeding. " Let's get out of here. " The gangster said, as they both left. Then Sandara went into the school, seeing all of the dead bodies. Sandara walked through all of them, Knowing what her new rival is. Sandara went into the gym, seeing the dead bodies. Sandara walked up the Mutya " I'm sorry, Mutya. But at one point in your life, You'll face a game-over." Sandara said, Then the Police busted in and Sandara turned around and saw the police and the police arrested her.

 After the incident, everyone is found dead and is buried. After that, Sandara fights the police and kills them then escapes, leaving the rest of the prisoners behind. Sandara screamed, feeling herself. Sandara ran then reached the graveyard and panted, Sandara whipped the sweat and grabbed a shovel that was near the graveyard and begins to dig. Sandara found mutya's corpse, and laughed maniacally. Sandara slapped Mutya in the face then Mutya opened her eyes and choked Sandara then letter her go, Sandara fell back onto the dirt and Mutya laughed and Sandara grabbed the shovel and smacked Mutya in the face with it, Mutya immediately gotten a scar then Sandara got up and repeated hitted Mutya with the shovel, Mutya was crippled and bleesinf, and Sandara laughed and laughed and laughed. Mutya's face was severely damaged, and bleeding then Sandara stopped. Sandara licked the blood off the shovel then left. Sandara walked on the sideway than heard Mutya's whistling. Sandara turned around, and saw Mutya hovering over her. Mutya tripped Sandara and Sandara fell onto the road, and a car ran her over. The car then crashed and was in flames. The ambulance, raced to the scene and took Sandara's  and Drivers corpse. Mutya arrived to the hospital with gasoline and a match, Mutya entered Sandara's room and poured the gasoline on the floor " What trouble are you up too, Mutya?" Sandara asked. " It's my turn to show you reality. " Mutya repiled, as she left the room. She suspiciously looked around, while pouring gasoline everywhere. Once Mutya was done, she went back in Sandara's room, and unplugged life support, then carried Sandara to a closet, and locked the door. Mutya dropped the match, and a fire exploded. Mutya left, and sat outside watching the fire. Mutya then got up and left. The fire finally came to a end, the place was damaged and haft everyone was dead, Sandara finally opened the door, With burn marks all over. Sandara cried out and screamed before passing out on the floor.