2- reflection

@Keenhoe

♡ by @Geeyoung, @TaeSky & 763 others

@Keenhoe: please take your lovers quarrels elsewhere 😪 @TaeSky @Intakoyaki

comments

@TaeSky: "lovers quarrels" 😂😂

@Intakoyaki: nah, bothering you is my favourite pass time 😘

@GeeYoung: Takie looks so done with Theo- this is a first lol
—@Keenhoe: it's actually quite funny bcs Theo is dense af 💀

more

@TaeSky

♡ by @Intakoyaki, @C

♡ by @Intakoyaki, @C.Seob & 728 others.

@TaeSky: i'm not a pushover, he just knows me too well 😌 @Intakoyaki

comments

@Intakoyaki: literally takes free food and the lake to change your mind 😑
—@TaeSky: yeah but it only works when you do it 🙁

@C.Seob: 🤢 🤢
@Intakoyaki: seob is feeling jealous? 🤔
—@C.Seob: 😒

@Keenhoe: atleast y'all left me alone finally !!
      —@TaeSky: the cafe is empty and you're literally on your phone 😑🤔😑🤔🤔🤔😑

more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intak chuckled softly with a large smile as he checks over the photos he had taken of Theo trying to feed the ducks, it was a cute sight for him, even though he was older, Intak always felt like the two of them were quite close emotionally.

He may be bestfriends with Jongseob but there was a time when it was 'Theo and Intak', both of them are unsure of when that changed but eventually as they got older and Theo entered high school, the way they saw the outside world became different, they stopped having overlapping timetables or moments they could just spend together and lots of things happened that just got it the way.

Intak always enjoyed the smaller things in life like finding money hidden in his school backpack that he'd forgotten about, just enough to buy himself and Jongseob their favourite melon pops from the convenience store on their way back home after school, or running 8 blocks in the rain back to his apartment once the two realised they missed their last three stops on the bus because they were too caught up with kart racer on their phones.

even the things he would have previously done with Theo became a 'Jongseob and Intak' thing, such as Movie nights on a friday, they'd hire the scariest movies they could find at the rental vendor and spend whatever money they saved up over the week on all sorts of snacks and drinks, or laying out on the hill outside of his apartment whenever a thunderstorm was rolling in.

Theo looked over at the younger who was smiling at his phone, his own smile dropping slowly as he thought about how things had changed between the two in the past years, unlike Intak for Theo it wasn't the youthful memories that effected him as much because he knew he could cherish them forever, more so it was the way the memory of the two together grew distant in others minds.

Like when his mother would ask if Intak was staying the weekend or for dinner, it became a question more relevant to his younger brother, or if someone was looking for the puppy like boy, the first person they'd ask would've been Theo, now however it seems as if he would be the last person for that.

Letting out a deep sigh the blonde stretched his arms above his head and silently watched as the sun fell between the skyscrapers, listening to the washed out noise of the rush hour traffic making its way over the bridge and the water as its waves crashed onto the rocks perfectly in tune with the birds and music playing somewhere in the distance where a dance crew were performing, sighing to himself Theo sat down in the grass, waiting for the younger to join him.

"Jiung is at your house, apparently he feels guilty and brought pizzas and movies" Intak spoke up breaking Theo's silence, the older looking up at him before standing up and patting his clothes off, "let's go back then" he smiled softly as the two walked alongside each other back to Theo's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~